Google has finally released Android 12 a couple of weeks ago that’s a successor to the Android 11 and includes plenty of new features apart from a bunch of improvements. Android 12 official stable version is currently running on the eligible Google Pixel devices and the Galaxy S21 series models globally. Meanwhile, some Google Pixel device users are reporting that they’re Unable to Load Google Apps After Upgrading to Android 12 which is unexpected.
Previously, Pixel device users did report about the device bricking issue after updating the device to Android 12. Now, affected Pixel users are storming the Pixel Phone Help forum about the same issue for a while. Mostly the Pixel 3 users are getting affected a lot by the particular Google apps loading issue after upgrading to Android 12. So, if you’re also one of the victims then make sure to follow this guide to fix it.
Fix: Pixel Users Unable to Load Google Apps After Upgrading to Android 12
Some Pixel 3 users are unable to load every app except Reddit and all apps either hangs before crashing or only work for a couple of seconds before crashing. Even the Google Play Store app isn’t loading properly and can’t request any app updates too. Users are no longer able to access Google accounts or update accounts as well.
Well, it seems that there are no official patch fix or solution available yet to resolve this particular issue. But an expert did mention on the Pixel Phone Help forum that performing a factory data reset on the Pixel 3 device can come in handy. To do so:
Note: A factory reset will erase all your user data from the phone apart from settings, configured networks, installed apps or games, text messages, etc.
- First of all, you’ll need to take a data backup on your device for the important files.
- Once done, make sure to open your phone’s Settings app.
- Now, tap on System > Go to Advanced > Select Reset options.
- Then select Erase all data (factory reset).
- To erase all data from your phone’s internal storage, tap on Erase all data.
- If required, your phone may ask you for the lock screen PIN or pattern. Just enter your PIN to proceed.
- Next, tap on Erase all data > Wait for the factory reset to be completed.
- Once it finishes the reset, make sure to restart your handset to apply changes.
Take note that this method may not gonna work for everyone but is worth trying at least once to ensure from your side. Meanwhile, you can wait further for more workarounds or an official patch fix soon.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.