Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on Qintex MSP05 Smart Projector under Amlogic processor. The device comes packed with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware. If you are looking for Qintex MSP05 Smart Projector Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Projector. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on the Android Projector is just installing the latest Stock firmware on Qintex MSP05 Smart Projector. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Qintex MSP05 Smart Projector Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Qintex MSP05 Smart Projector:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: H96-P Mini firmware
Device Model: Qintex MSP05 Smart Projector
File Size: 395 MB
Processor: Amlogic S905 chip
Android OS: 5.1.1 Lollipop
Build Number: update_jmgo.zip
So, now let us move on to the Qintex MSP05 Smart Projector Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Steps to Install Qintex MSP05 Smart Projector Stock Firmware
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Qintex MSP05 Smart Projector Stock Firmware, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Qintex MSP05 Smart Projector.
- You should have a formatted USB Drive for this guide.
- Make sure that you turn on your Projector until the installation process completes.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Qintex MSP05 Smart Projector Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.