Realme introduced the Narzo series with the budget segment in mind. And after the success of the Naro 10 series, now we have the Narzo 20 series explicitly targeting an audience who needs high performance on a budget. We have three new models: the Narzo 20A, the Narzo 20, and the Narzo 20 Pro. The Pro edition is the more expensive of the lot and comes with a few extras for the price.
Now, if you’re using this handset and want to upgrade to the latest software version that you’ve missed earlier or didn’t get yet, then you’re in right place. Here we have provided the Realme Narzo 20 Pro Software Update Tracker along with the firmware download links below.
Sometimes, users didn’t receive any particular software OTA update due to some server or carrier-related issues mostly. That only happens due to the incremental roll-out process by the smartphone OEMs. So, if you think that your device isn’t getting the latest software OTA updates automatically, then you can manually check for it by following our guide. We have shared the full list of software update details below. Now, head over to the device specifications at first before going to the update tracker.
Realme Narzo 20 Pro Overview
The Narzo 20 Pro sports a 6.50-inch FHD+ 90Hz display with an aspect ratio of 20:9. Much priority is given to the performance, so we see the MediaTek Helio G95 inside it, which is more than just a capable processor from MediaTek. It comes with two RAM variants, one with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage and 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. We also get a big 4,500 mAh battery inside it with a 65W Superdart charging support out of the box.
In terms of optics, we get a quad-camera setup at the back with a 48 MP primary camera with an aperture of f/1.8, an 8 MP ultra-wide-angle camera with an aperture of f/2.3, a 2 MP monochrome portrait camera with an aperture of f/2.4, and a 2 MP macro camera with an aperture of f/2.4. At the front, we get a 16 MP camera in a hole punch design with an aperture of f/2.1. The rear camera supports 4K video recording while the front camera is only limited to 1080p videos.
The fingerprint sensor is located in the power button of the device, making the unlocking process natural. We also get Android 10 out of the box with Realme’s custom UI running on top. It is launched in two different color variants, namely, Black Ninja and White Knight. And the price of the device is set just under the 15K mark at 14,999 INR.
Realme Narzo 20 Pro Software Update Tracker
Whenever a new official stock firmware update will be available for the Realme Narzo 20 Pro model, we will keep updating the update tracker list here with the changelog and download links.
Indian Variant Software Update:
● Updated Android security patch: July and August, 2021
● Fixes an issue where the screen would go fuzzy occasionally when you take photos in Starry mode.
● Fixes the probabilistic screen flicker when you open Game Space.
● Fixes an issue where File Manager might take some time to open.
● Optimized performance of system, improve its stability
● Updated Android security patch: Feb, 2021System
● Optimized system performance and improve system stability
● Updated Security patch: Dec, 2020Camera
● Optimized the reddish issue in certain scenarios of the rear camera
● Optimized the noise issue of the rear camera
● Optimized the ultra-HD mode quality of the rear camera
● Optimized the issue of low saturation and lack of redness of the front camera
● Optimized the issue of high sharpness and noise of the front camera in certain scenariosTouch Control
● Optimized the touch control algorithm and improved control smoothnessPhotos
● Fixed certain known issues of the Photos
● Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker issue in some scenarios
● Fixed the probabilistic Ghost Touch issue in some scenariosCamera
● Optimized the Over-exposure issue of front camera when against the light
How to Check Software Update on Realme Narzo 20 Pro
Before going to the manual firmware upgrade process, if you feel that your device isn’t receiving the OTA update notification for a while, then you can check for the software update manually. In order to do this:
Go to the device Settings > System updates. It will search for the software update and you will get notified if a new update is available on your device. Simply grab the firmware version by downloading and installing it.
Additionally, it’s recommended to maintain the phone charge at least up to 50%-60% and connect your device to a Wi-Fi for a faster and stable download.
Follow our guide on how to install Realme Firmware on any Realme devices.
Now, let’s assume that you’ve successfully upgraded your Realme Narzo 20 Pro device to the latest software version. Facing any issue with the software update guide? Comment below.