Oppo’s sub-brand Realme has recently announced its two new mid-budget segment smartphones called Realme X3 and Realme X3 SuperZoom. Both these two devices do come with almost similar hardware specifications except for the camera department. Most importantly, both these two models running on Android 10 over Realme UI out-of-the-box. Now, if you’re a Realme X3/X3 SuperZoom user and want to keep checking all the software updates for this device, then you’re in the right place. Here we’ve shared the full list of Realme X3 and X3 SuperZoom Software Update Tracker along with the firmware flashing guide.
These days it’s quite usual not to receive a particular OTA update for any specific carrier or region due to the incremental roll-out process. Now, if you also feel the same thing and have a doubt that you’ve missed out a necessary firmware update or any security patch or even just want to check that whether your device is running on the latest version or not, then it’s recommended to check for the OTA updates.
But if there is no update available or you’re not getting any update notification then what to do? Don’t worry. That’s why the software update tracker list will always come in handy.
Check for OTA Updates
Realme always roll-out firmware OTA updates to its eligible devices in a phased manner and it may take a while to hit all the units completely. However, the interested users can always check for the OTA update manually via the device Settings menu > Software Updates. If there is an update available, just download and install it.
Make sure that your device has a charge of 50% or higher and connected to a Wi-Fi network as well. Now, let’s take a quick look at the software update tracker list below.
Realme X3 and X3 SuperZoom Software Update Tracker
We will keep updating the software update tracker list whenever a new update is available with software version, changelog, and more.
- Optimized the system performance and improved system stability
- Fixed the probabilistic disconnection issue of the network
- Integrates the January 2022 Android security patches
- Integrates the October and November 2021 Android security patches.
- Improves system stability and performance.
- Integrates the August and September 2021 Android security patches.
- Adds support for Estonian and Lithuanian.
- Improves system stability and performance.
- Fixes an issue that might cause an error to occur when you are saving a video on Instagram Stories
- Updated Android security patch: July, 2021
● Updated Android security patch: February & March 2021
● Added FinShell Pay
● Optimized system performance and improved system stability
● Optimized the crop response time after screenshotting
● Optimized the operating interface in cropping screenshot
● Fixed the probabilistic cannot save screenshot issue after editing screenshot
● Fixed the lagging issue when long screenshotting in adding world clock interface
- Updated Android security patch: Jan, 2021
- Fixed the distortion issue when taking pictures in the Ultra-wide mode preview
- Fixed the probabilistic no sound issue when connected to car Bluetooth to play music
- Optimized system performance and improved system stability
- Optimized the standby power consumption in some scenarios
- Fixed the probabilistic phone restart issue
|RMX2081PU_11.A.47 India: Download
● Updated Android security patch: Nov/Dec, 2020
● Added a new icon for phone calls with Bluetooth earphone
● Optimized the experience when using the combination of fingerprint and face to unlock
● Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker when editing the album
● Fixed the probabilistic crashing issue in alarm detail interface
- Dark Mode
● Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker when entering passwords entries in Dark mode
● Fixed when using Clone Phone in Dark mode, the probabilistic issue that From Sunset to Sunrise status is out of sync
|RMX2081PU_11.A.45 India: Download
● Android security patch: October 2020
● Added toggle for system icons in the Status bar
● Added From Sunset to Sunrise toggle for eye comfort
● Added toggle for display keyboard when entering the app drawer
● Optimized the display effect of the screen brightness lock
● Fixed the network connection loss in some scenarios
● Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker when entering the album
● Fixed the probabilistic time display issue
● Fixed the probabilistic Lagging issue with the use of Instagram to switch video
|RMX2081EU_11.A.40 Europe: Download
RMX2081PU_11.A.41 Indonesia: Download
RMX2081PU_11.A.41 India: Download
RMX2081PU_11.A.41 Pakistan: Download
RMX2081PU_11.A.41 Russia: Download
● Android Security Patch: August, 2020
● Added the Super nighttime standby feature
● Added auto scroll feature in scrolling screenshot
● Added Super Power Saving Mode
● Added Icon Pull-down gesture feature in launcher settings
● Added return button in the screenshot preview interface
● Added Multi-user feature
● Added Quick guide feature in the battery setting interface
● Added Quick guide feature in the security support interface
● Added Quick guide feature in the other settings interface
● Added automatic downloads option for app updates in the Wi-Fi interface
● Optimized status bar viewing, added second display option
● Added independent Switch toggles of focus mode
● Optimized viewing for system update prompt pop-up window
● Optimized “Mute-Bell-Vibrate” icon state
● Fixed the probabilistic connection issue when using Wi-Fi
● Fixed font display issue of charging animation
● Fixed crashing issue when opening hidden apps with access codes
Realme X3: Download
X3 Superzoom: Download
- Updated Android Security Patch: July, 2020
- realme Lab
- Added smooth scrolling feature
- Status Bar
- Optimized the time display issue
- Optimized the default state of reduce screen brightness switch in power saving mode
- Fixed the voice jam issue when connected to Bluetooth headset using LDAC codec
- Optimized flight mode, Bluetooth status will not be affected after flight mode is turned on
- Optimized the system power consumption
- Android security patch: June 2020
- Added realme PaySa (India)
- Added realme Link
- Optimized screen brightness
- Optimized the occasional heating issue of side fingerprint sensor
- Optimized the occasional device crash issue while using
- Optimized photographing quality, and fixed some known issues
- Fixed the occasional lagging issue while using
- Fixed some known issues, and improved system stability
Steps to Install Realme Stock Firmware
Now, if you want to manually install any particular firmware update on your Realme device then check the guide below.
- This software OTA file is only for the Realme X3 and X3 SuperZoom models.
- Make sure that your handset is running on the stock firmware in order to apply the update.
- Backup all the data on your device for safety.
- Ensure that the device battery level is more than 50%.
GetDroidTips won’t be held liable for any kind of issues on your device by following this guide. Do it at your own risk.
Check out the guide link below to update the software version on your Realme X3 and X3 SuperZoom.
How to Install latest Stock Firmware on Realme X3 and X3 SuperZoom
We hope you’ve found this guide helpful and easily upgraded your Realme X3 and X3 SuperZoom device to the latest firmware version. Do you’ve any queries? Feel free to comment below.