You might face the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) lock while resetting you Xiaomi Device. Go through the whole article and learn what FRP lock is and how to remove FRP lock from any Xiaomi device.
FRP lock basically happens when the system assumes that the authorization of the device is being changed. This basically locks you out of your device and asks you to verifies the last Google account used in that device.
But for some odd reasons, you couldn’t verify the authenticity of the device and account. Then the device will only open at the service center or by installing a new firmware via PC. But you don’t want to go to the service center and spend your penny, or you don’t have PC with you, then follow the article to Remove FRP Lock from any Xiaomi Device.
- What is FRP Lock?
- Method 1: Remove FRP Lock from Any Xiaomi Device
- Method 2: Remove FRP Lock on Xiaomi device using Miracle Tool
What is FRP Lock?
‘FRP’ known for the term “Factory Reset Protection.” It’s a security measure taken by Google for Android platforms and devices running on the Android 5.1 Lollipop or above version. This functionality gets activated once you sign in to a Google Account on your Android device. And once it is activated, it will prevent you from using the phone until you enter the previous Google Account Credentials. It will remain the same as well even after doing the factory data reset. So, if you have the previous account details, then you’re good to go. Otherwise, you have to bypass the FRP lock via SP Flash Tool by tweaking some internal files.
Method 1: Remove FRP Lock from Any Xiaomi Device
We will be showing you how to completely remove the FRP lock from any Xiaomi device. I have divided the tutorial into two different sections so that you easily follow the steps.
Step 1: Open Browser on your Xiaomi Device
Now, in order to bypass FRP on Xiaomi Devices, you need to follow these steps carefully:
- First of all, turn on the wifi and connect it to your wifi SSID.
- Now, go back to the WELCOME screen on your Xiaomi device.
- Long tap with your two fingers for a few seconds.
- You should now see a Talkback Tutorial Screen. Here, draw a big L and then double-tap on the Pause Feedback button.
- Now, double-tap on the OK button to suspend the talkback.
- On the next screen, tap on Help & Feedback.
- Here, tap on the Search Icon.
- Type Voice in the search bar and then select Voice from the list.
- Now, tap on getting Start with Voice Access.
- Tap on the Youtube Video play icon.
- Now, it’s time to tap on Share Arrow.
- Tap on the 3 dots icon.
- Now, tap on the YouTube Video and drag it down.
This was the first step to open a browser without completing the phone’s initial setup. And you have successfully done it. Now proceed to the next step by following the below steps.
Step 2: Install Google Account Manager and Bypass FRP APK
- After opening the browser, Open Get Droid Tips and look for Google Account Manager APK
- Open the thread and download the Google Account Manager APK v8.0 or v8.1 file.
- Install the apk file and install it.
- Again install the BYPASS FRP Apk found here and install it
- After installation, open the app.
- In the app, tap on 1st option and select Browser sign-in option.
- A new page will open, tap on the three dots, and select the only option there.
- Now you will see the Google Sign in Page. Sign in with your Google account.
- After sign-in, the window will automatically be closed and return you to the app you previously installed.
- Now long-press the power button the reboot the device.
- While rebooting, you will be sent to the Add Network menu, but with the language you selected previously.
- Just hit the back button and select your preferred language and complete the setup.
That is all you have successfully removed the FRP lock from your Xiaomi device, and in the future, you will never face the FTP lock issue again.
Method 2: Remove FRP Lock on Xiaomi device using Miracle Tool
If you have unfortunately forgotten your Mi account login credentials, then don’t worry. Because with this new Miracle box trick, you can easily unlock the Mi account and remove FRP lock on your Xiaomi device. Today in this tutorial, we are going to help you to remove MI Account FRP Lock on the Xiaomi device using Miracle Tool. So let’s get started.
What is Miracle Box/Tool
To unlock or to operate on any smartphone, we need to use several tools. Miracle Box is one of these tools which help us to access and modify some of the internal files of a smartphone’s firmware. You can easily update or install new firmware, change IMEI numbers, restore a backup, etc. using Miracle Box. Today we will earn how to use this Miracle box to remove FRP lock from your Xiaomi device.
For this trick to work, you need to have the following products/software:
- Miracle 2.58 With Loader – You can download it here
- EDL cable (optional) – you can buy it from any local mobile repair shop. If you can’t, make it at home by watching youtube tutorials.
- Familiar with Windows Device Manager – Its a tool in control panel to check the connected devices and drivers.
- Disable Antivirus/windows defender – Please disable any antivirus/antimalware programs for this trick to work successfully.
- Unlock Bootloader – Otherwise, Mi flash tool will show errors.