When joining a private game server on Roblox, Error Code 610 occurs. A 610 error is also known as a 400 server error. Even though it was not commonly occurring earlier, it is now one of the most common Roblox errors. Basically, Error Code 610 prevents players from joining private servers because of a server glitch. Additionally, it should be noted that this error occurs not only on PCs but also on Android, iOS, and Macintosh devices. However, in this article, we will discuss the Roblox error code 610. So, let’s get started with the guide.
- How to Fix Roblox Error Code 610 in Windows 11
- Fix 1: Power-cycle the internet router
- Fix 2: Switch internet connection/account
- Fix 3: Download & install the Roblox app on your computer
- Fix 4: Check if Roblox is Down
- Fix 5: Create a new account
- Fix 6: Sign out & in of the account
- Fix 7: Disable Antivirus or Windows Defender
- Fix 8: Refreshing IP & DNS Configuration
- Fix 9: Check Internet Connection
- Fix 10: Contact Experience Developer
How to Fix Roblox Error Code 610 in Windows 11
So, here are some fixes to troubleshoot Roblox error code 610 in Windows 11 PC:
Fix 1: Power-cycle the internet router
It is possible that the DNS cache or other startup configurations on the router have become corrupted in some cases. The only way to solve this problem is to reboot the router, which will completely clear the cache. To get started, follow these steps:
- Make sure the router is unplugged.
- It is important to hold down the power button of the router for at least ten seconds after pressing it.
- Reconnect the power to the router and wait for it to boot up.
Fix 2: Switch internet connection/account
The Roblox error code 6 is usually caused by an issue with the internet and the account, so you can try connecting to the game with a different connection and see if that fixes it. In this case, your Internet service provider is blocking your connection to the game. If you need help, you can contact them. You may need to try using a different account if that doesn’t solve your problem. It will be easier for you to determine whether the problem is related to your account or your connection if you do this.
Fix 3: Download & install the Roblox app on your computer
Since the Roblox app can only be installed on Windows PCs, this solution is only possible on that operating system. Here are some steps to take:
- Open the Microsoft Store.
- Download the Roblox app by searching for it on Google Play.
- After the download is complete, you will be taken to the Microsoft Store. To begin playing the game on your desktop, press Play.
- In order to log in, you will need your user credentials.
- To check if the error code 610 has been fixed, navigate to the Game tab and launch any mode.
Fix 4: Check if Roblox is Down
Some Roblox server errors can also cause you to be kicked out of an experience and see error code 610. You might experience this because the server is being maintained or experiencing some problems. To check the status of Roblox servers, go to the downdetector. Alternatively, you can fix the issues below if it’s working as usual. You may need to wait for Roblox to resolve the issue.
Fix 5: Create a new account
By making a new user account and then launching the same game mode, some affected users reported that Roblox error code 610 could be resolved. Here are some steps to take:
- Go to Roblox.com and click on Sign Up.
- After logging in, click the gear icon and choose Log Out.
- In order to register for a new account, fill out the Signup form with the necessary information and click on Sign Up.
- To resolve the issue, log in to your newly created account and launch a game mode. In this case, move on to the next solution.
Fix 6: Sign out & in of the account
It has finally been resolved by most Roblox players by signing out and then logging back into their account after signing out of all other sessions. Some affected users speculate that this method might be effective because some components are refreshed on signout and sign-in. However, there is no official explanation for why this method works. To do this, follow these steps:
- Log out of Roblox by clicking the gear icon (Settings) in the top-right corner.
- It may be necessary to refresh the page in your browser and log in again with the same account.
- If the problem persists, go to the Game tab and launch the game again.
Fix 7: Disable Antivirus or Windows Defender
While Windows Firewall and other antivirus programs help protect your PC against malware and hacking attacks, they can also potentially interfere with some programs. There is a possibility that this is the cause of the Roblox error code 267. The easiest way to fix this is to disable Windows Defender or another antivirus program. In the meantime, you might want to try disabling Windows Firewall and see if you are still experiencing problems.
Fix 8: Refreshing IP & DNS Configuration
Here’s what you need to do:
- Initially, press the Windows key + R to open up a Run dialog box.
- Thereafter, type “cmd” inside the Run box and press Ctrl + Shift + Enter.
- Now, type the following command to flush the DNS: ipconfig /flushdns
- Thereafter, you will find that the network connection will be restored. Now, you can check if the Roblox error code 610 gets resolved.
Fix 9: Check Internet Connection
If you see the “failed to load data” message in Roblox associated with error code 610, it can also occur because of an unstable internet connection. You can quickly check your internet stability using the link below or any other internet speed tester. If it says that your internet connection is not fast or unstable, restart your modem or router, switch to another Wi-Fi network, or contact your ISP. You can upgrade to a faster plan or a different ISP and check if the issues are fixed.
Fix 10: Contact Experience Developer
It is possible to appeal the ban if you believe second chances are possible or if it is a mistake on the part of the developer. To contact a Roblox experience developer, follow these steps:
- Go to Roblox and sign in.
- Thereafter, select the experience and hit the developer name/group name under the experience name.
- Afterwards, hit the Message button. Then, send the message by mentioning what you are facing.
- However, now, in case you see the message option greyed out, check if they have linked any other option to contact them.
So, that’s all we have for you on how to fix the Roblox error code 610 in Windows 11. It’s our hope that this guide has helped you. Moreover, for more info, comment below and let us know.