If you have ever dreamt of being a rover engineer, Rover Mechanic Simulator is what you should try. Further, Rover Mechanic Simulator is a simulation game in which you take on the role of a mechanic on one of the first Martian settlements. Your primary responsibilities will be the repair and maintenance of Mars rovers, which will allow the remaining crew to collect detailed information about the structure of the planet while using the rovers.
Since responsibilities are sometimes tough to handle, Rover Mechanic Simulator console commands and cheats come in so much handy that playing the game becomes a breeze. While there are only 4 rovers you need to take care of, the controls of this game make it quite difficult. With that being said, here we have listed all the console commands and cheats currently available in Rover Mechanic Simulator.
Rover Mechanic Simulator Console Commands and Cheats
Man console commands and cheats work on a terminal interface. It is available under the main control unit of the game. At the time of writing, there are only 6 console commands and cheats available in Rover Mechanic Simulator:
- mudo apt-get install invaders: Using this command, you can install the Invaders game on the Main Control Unit.
- mudo apt-get install snake: Using this command, you can install the Snake game on the Main Control Unit.
- mudo apt-get install pong: Using this command, you can install the Pong game on the Main Control Unit.
- mudo apt-get install speedWriter: Using this command, you can install the SpeedWriter game on the Main Control Unit
- mudo connect earth “admin” admin”: Using this command, you can connect to the earth.
- exit: Simple command used to quit the terminal and resume your gameplay.
Well, these are all the console commands and cheats currently available in Rover Mechanic Simulator. We hope this guide helped you. If you liked this, don’t forget to check out our other interesting gaming guides.