Samsung has recently released the Galaxy A54 5G and Galaxy A34 5G as their latest mid-range smartphones. Both models boast Super AMOLED displays with a 120Hz refresh rate and triple camera units at the rear. The Galaxy A54 5G and Galaxy A34 5G operate on Android 13 with a brand-new One UI 5.1. The device can, however, encounter problems, and one of the most frequent issues users face is the “No Signal” or “Network” issue. It is a frustrating problem, especially if you rely on your phone for personal and professional communications. This article will explain the reasons behind this issue and offer some solutions.
Possible Causes of Samsung Galaxy A54 and A34 No Signal or Network Issue:
Your Samsung Galaxy A54 and A34 may be unable to connect to the internet or receive a signal for several reasons. Common causes include:
- Poor Signal Strength: Your phone may not receive a signal if you are in an area with poor network coverage.
- Network Congestion: When congested, the signal may be poor or nonexistent due to too many users.
- Software Issues: Network connection problems can sometimes be caused by software issues. There may be a bug in the operating system or a corrupted file that causes this.
- Hardware Issues: Other causes of the no-signal or no-network issue include damaged antennas and faulty SIM cards.
Fix Samsung Galaxy A54 and A34 No Signal or Network Issue
Here are some fixes that potentially resolve the Samsung Galaxy Ultra no signal or network issue. Therefore, let’s check them out:
Fix 1: Check Network Coverage
You should check your network coverage first when trying to fix a no signal or network issue on your Samsung Galaxy A54 and A34. If the network provider does not cover your device or the coverage is poor, this step must be taken.
Your network provider’s website is a good place to check network coverage. Many network providers present a coverage map on their websites so users can see what areas their network covers. In the search bar, you can enter your location, and the map will show you how strong the network signal is near your location. You will likely have difficulty connecting to the network if the map indicates poor signal strength in your area.
Using an app to check network coverage is another way to determine if your network is covered. You can see what network coverage is available in your area using these apps, which use GPS technology. Many applications can be used to check network coverage, including OpenSignal, Network Signal Info, and RootMetrics.
It is important to note that network coverage can vary based on your location if you are experiencing no signal or no network issues while traveling.
Fix 2: Restart Your Phone
If your Samsung Galaxy A54 and A34 do not receive a signal or do not have a network, you can fix the issue by restarting your phone. You can use it to troubleshoot issues with your phone’s software or hardware, including connectivity problems.
Here are the steps you need to follow to restart your phone:
- Initially, hold down the power button on your phone until the “Power off” option appears.
- Once you have selected the “Power off” option, wait until your phone has completely shut down.
- To see the Samsung logo appear press and hold the power button again once your phone has been turned off.
- After you release the power button, your phone will boot up.
You should check if the network or signal issues have been resolved once your phone has restarted. You can try other solutions, such as updating your phone’s software or resetting your network settings if these don’t work.
You can also restart your phone to improve its performance and fix other problems like app crashes or freezing. Doing so clears the phone’s memory and closes any apps or processes causing issues. You can try this simple fix before moving on to more complicated ones.
Fix 3: Update Your Phone OS
If you are experiencing no signal or network issues on your Samsung Galaxy A54 and A34, updating the operating system (OS) may help. Often, software updates can improve your phone’s performance and stability by fixing bugs and adding security patches. Additionally, they can resolve issues related to network connectivity and signal strength.
You can update your phone’s OS by following these steps:
- On your phone, go to “Settings.”
- Select “Software update” from the list.
- Click “Download and install.”
- Tap “Install now” if an update is available.
- Your phone will download and install the update. It may take a while to complete the update depending on your internet connection speed and how large the update is.
- Your phone will restart once the update has been installed.
Ensure that the no signal or network issue has been resolved after the update. The SIM card may also need to be checked if the problem persists. If resetting network settings does not help, try other solutions.
Regularly updating your phone’s software will keep your device running smoothly and securely. Furthermore, software updates fix bugs and security vulnerabilities and add new features and improvements. To avoid manually checking for updates each time, you can set your phone to download and install updates automatically.
Fix 4: Check the SIM Card
If your Samsung Galaxy A54 and A34 are not receiving a signal or is not connected to a network, you may need to check your SIM card. To connect your phone to your service provider’s network, you need a SIM card. It is possible for a SIM card to cause network connectivity issues if it is damaged or not properly inserted.
You can check your SIM card by following these steps:
- Make sure your phone is turned off.
- Find the SIM card slot on your phone. You’ll usually find it on the side of or on the back of your phone.
- Use a SIM ejector tool or paper clip to remove the SIM card tray. To remove the SIM card tray, gently insert the tool into the hole next to it and push until the tray pops out.
- You should remove the SIM card from the tray and inspect it for any signs of wear and damage. Ensure the card has no scratches, cracks, or bends.
- Replacing the SIM card into the SIM card tray is recommended if the SIM card appears to be in good condition. Place the SIM card in the tray so the gold contacts face down.
- Start your phone and wait for it to boot up.
Replace your SIM card and check if the no signal or network issue has been resolved. You can also reset your network settings or update the software on your phone if that doesn’t work.
Fix 5: Reset Your Phone
The no signal or network issue on your Samsung Galaxy A54 and A34 can be fixed by resetting it to factory settings. Using this solution, you can erase all data and settings from your phone and restore it to its original state. If software glitches cause the problem, this can assist in removing them.
You will lose all your important data and files when you reset your phone, so make sure you back them up before you do so. Cloud storage services like Google Drive and Samsung Cloud or external drives can be used to back up your data.
Follow these steps to reset your phone to factory settings:
- On your phone, go to “Settings.”
- Select “General management” from the list.
- Click “Reset.”
- Choose “Reset factory data.”
- Then tap “Reset” again after reading the information on the screen.
- If prompted, enter your PIN or password.
- Click “Delete all.”
- Once your phone has been reset and restarted, please wait for it to finish.
After setting it up as a new device, reset your device and check if you have a signal or network issue. Alternatively, you can update the software on your phone or check your SIM card if that doesn’t work.
Fix 6: Contact Support Team
Samsung’s support team may be able to assist you in further troubleshooting if none of the above solutions works for your Samsung Galaxy A54 and A34. It is possible to diagnose and troubleshoot the issue and provide a solution to fix it by Samsung’s customer service team.
To conclude, the Samsung Galaxy A54 and A34 is a great smartphone with excellent network connectivity. Check out these solutions if your phone doesn’t have any signal or has network issues so that you can ensure that your phone is functioning optimally. That’s how you fix Samsung Galaxy A54 and A34 with no network or signal issues. We hope that this guide has been helpful to you. In the meantime, if you need more information, comment below.
I just bought the a54 from metro and I have had nothing but problems with internet connections. I can start watching a video on youtube and it will work fine for a couple of minutes then start buffering..every time. I’ve done everything listed except factory reset. Also most of the time when I check for updates it says can’t connect to server. Please help me