Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt was launched in the year 2017. The device was launched out of the box with Android 7.0 Nougat and later upgraded to Android 9.0 Pie. In this article, we will list all the official stock firmware flash files for the Galaxy J7 Nxt. By following our guide, you can flash the stock ROM file on your Galaxy J7 Nxt.
This update is useful if your device is bricked or facing any lag or freezing issues. By flashing the fastboot image, you can save your device from hard brick, you can fix the Bluetooth issue, WiFi issue, or GPS issue on your device.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt Specifications:
Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt/Core features a 5.5-inches display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 and Exynos 7580 Octa coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt/Core comes with a 13MP rear camera with autofocus and LED flash and a 5MP front shooting camera with LED flash.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt/Core runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with a Removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. The handset supports a dual sim with 4G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software-related issue on your Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods, or custom ROM.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt/Core
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt/Core
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt/Core
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt/Core Flash Files
|Build Number||Security Update||OS|
|J701MUBU9CTG1||July 2020 Security Patch||9.0|
|J701MTVJU9CTG1||July 2020 Security Patch||9.0|
|J701MUBU9CTE2||May 2020 Security Patch||10|
|J701FDDS9CTG1||June 2020 Patch||10|
|J701FXXU6BRH9||Android 8.1 Oreo||8.1|
How to Flash Stock ROM File on Galaxy J7 Nxt
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- ROM is supported only on Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt variant: SM-J701F
- To avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process, make sure to charge it at least 50% or more
- To install this, you need a PC or Laptop with original or genuine USB Cable
- To avoid losing your data, we always recommend taking a complete backup.
Firmware Installation Guide:
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.
- Download the appropriate Galaxy stock firmware for your phone.
- Extract the contents of the firmware zip file.
- Notice that the extracted files will be in “.tar” or “.tar.md5” format.
- Now download and extract the Odin tool on your PC.
- Open the extracted folder and click on the Odin.exe file.
- You need to connect your Galaxy device to the PC while it is in Download Mode.
- Notice that the CO port will light up on Odin once you connect your phone.
- Click the AP button and select the firmware.
- Do the same for BL, CP, and CSC.
- Keep in mind that the regular CSC file will erase the entire data. In order to save the data, select the ‘HOME_CSC‘ file.
- Don’t forget to select Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time in the Options tab.
- Click the Start button to install the firmware on your Samsung device.
- That’s it! You will see a PASS message once the installation is complete.
I hope this guide was useful to flash the Stock ROM file on Galaxy J7 Nxt/Core.