In this guide, we will show you the steps to bypass FRP and remove the Google account (Gmail) on your Samsung Galaxy M01 SM-M015G devices. The device is the new entry-level smartphone by Samsung which came out of the box with Android 10 and later upgraded to Android 11.
These include the option to enable two-factor authentication across various apps, enable the Find my device option among others, Likewise, you could also choose from Face Unlock FIngerprint, PIN, or Password Lock. Not to mention the fact that the device also comes with the FRP lock, which is quite beneficial in itself. However, in some instances, it might lead to a few issues which in turn will result in your inability to use the device. But on the plus side, there exists a handy workaround to bypass this FRP and remove Google verification on your Samsung Galaxy M01 device. Let’s check out how this could be achieved.
Samsung Galaxy M01 Specifications
The Galaxy M01 is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 439 chipset coupled with 3 GB of RAM. The phone comes with 32 GB of storage with a dedicated MicroSD card slot for memory expansion. The phone is 4G and supports Dual-SIM support. The phone contains a long-lasting 4000 mAh of battery, unfortunately, it lacks any type of fast charging technology.
As per the sources, the entry-level M01 has a v-shape notched display of 5.26 inches using TFT LCD technology with a resolution of 720p. The screen has an aspect ratio of 19:9 with a pixel density of 320 Pixels per inch (PPI). The screen-to-body ratio is around 66%. The phone has mediocre graphics powered by Adreno 505. It comes with Android 10 out of the box, most probably running Samsung’s One UI 2.0.
The phone is having a plastic body and could have a thickness of around 8.3mm. The phone also has a 3.5mm headphone jack. Coming to the camera, it can feature a dual-camera setup consisting of a 13 MP main camera and a 2 MP depth sensor at the back. The camera will be able to record videos at 1080p @30 fps from the back. At the front, it has a 5 MP shooter for selfies.
The phone will be having WIFI, Bluetooth 4.2, and support of all kinds of GPS like A-GPS, Glonass along with accelerometer and proximity sensors. The Samsung Galaxy M01 will be coming in Black, Blue and red colour options.
What is an FRP Lock my Device?
FRP or Factory Reset Protection is the security mechanism for your Android device. It is enabled by default on your device as soon as you sign in with your Google account. When you reset your device, the FRP kicks in and asks for that Google account credentials before you could access the device. It is indeed quite a useful security feature that prevents our devices from getting into the hands of unauthorized users. But at the same time, there’s a concern involved from the end-users perspective.
If you ever end up forgetting your account ID or password, then it might lead to quite a few issues. The biggest of which is the fact that you wouldn’t be able to access your own device. But if you get stuck on this issue on your Galaxy M01 device, then there is a handy way out to bypass this lock screen. And in this guide, we have shared just that. So without further ado, let’s check out the steps to bypass this FRP and remove Google verification on your Samsung Galaxy M01 device.
How to Bypass FRP on Samsung M01 SM-M015G | Google Verification
- To begin with, download the Samsung FRP tool and extract it to a convenient location on your PC.
- Once extracted, you should get the SamsungFRP2020.exe file, double click on it to launch the tool.
- Now connect your Samsung M01 to the PC via USB cable and click on the Bypass FRP button situated at the top left of the tool.
- You will get an Easy Firmware popup on your device, tap on View.
- It will open the Chrome browser, tap on Accept and Continue.
- Now go to the Samsung FRP bypass tools website and tap on Open Google quick search box. Using this tweak, we will proceed ahead to bypass FRP on your Samsung Galaxy M01 device.
- Google App will now be launched, search for Galaxy Store and select the same from the results.
- The Galaxy Store will now launch on your device and ask you to update the app, do so as instructed.
- Once done, it will ask you to verify your Google Account. So head over to the FRP tool opened on your PC and click on Bypass FRP, male sure that the Samsung Galaxy M01 device is still connected to the PC.
- You will then get the Easy firmware pop up, tap on View and it should launch the YouTube app.
- Then tap on the avatar situated at the top right and select Settings.
- Within that, go to History and Privacy and select YouTube Terms of Service.
- This shall open the browser, type in frpfile.com/bypass, and hit Enter. Then tap on the Open Google quick search box option.
- It will launch the Google App, access the Galaxy Store from it. Then search for Play Services Hidden Settings from the Store and download it.
- Once downloaded, launch the app, tap on Open Hidden Settings. Then scroll to the Google Play Services and select it. This will help us to bypass FRP on your Samsung Galaxy M01 device.
- It will now ask you to set a screen lock, as of now, you may select the PIN option. So type in the desired PIN and reconfirm.
- After that, reboot your device. As soon as it boots up, it will ask for the password. Type in the one that you have set up.
- Now proceed with the onscreen instructions, and you will once again be greeted with the password screen. Type in the same as before and hit Done.
- Skip all the other screens and your device should then be booted to the OS. That’s it.
With this, we conclude the guide on how to bypass this FRP and remove Google verification on your Samsung Galaxy M01 SM-M015G devices. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments section below. Rounding off, here are some iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Tricks that deserve your attention as well.