In this guide, we will show you the steps to bypass FRP and remove the Google account (Gmail) on your Samsung Galaxy M30S SM-M307F/ M307FN devices. This device is a budget mid-ranger that comes with Exynos 9611 SoC, Android 9.0 Pie on the top of One UI, a bigger battery, a triple rear camera setup, and more.
These include the option to enable two-factor authentication across various apps, enable the Find my device option among others, Likewise, you could also choose from Face Unlock FIngerprint, PIN, or Password Lock. Not to mention the fact that the device also comes with the FRP lock, which is quite beneficial in itself. However, in some instances, it might lead to a few issues which in turn will result in your inability to use the device. But on the plus side, there exists a handy workaround to bypass this FRP and remove Google verification on your Samsung Galaxy M30S device. Let’s check out how this could be achieved.
Samsung Galaxy M30S Specifications
M30s is a smartphone with a medium price range and is known to have some amazing features as already mentioned. The users can simply make sure of high-end performance because of the octa-core 2.3GHz fast processor. There is a combination of three (triple) cameras at the rear with 48+8+5MP capacity to let you capture the images without compromising with any of your needs. The high-resolution lens also contributes in making this possible for the users. Many users are considering it an ideal solution for the extra battery backup needs. This is due to the massive 6000mAh battery Samsung has loaded on this phone.
It has also been equipped with fast charging which makes this gadget best to be trusted in the long run. There is a 6.4-inch super AMOLED screen that lets you enjoy your content easily and capture images through a 24MP front camera. This screen has passed multiple water drop tests and is something that every modern gadget must have in the present scenario. There is a 64GB default storage space in this gadget and it is possible for the users to simply extend the same by up to 512GB through a micro-SD card. Samsung has also provided it with a USB Type-C port that adds more to the connectivity of this gadget. You can simply keep up the pace with 4GB RAM and the same is one of the features which makes this smartphone a good option to consider.
What is an FRP Lock my Device?
FRP or Factory Reset Protection is the security mechanism for your Android device. It is enabled by default on your device as soon as you sign in with your Google account. When you reset your device, the FRP kicks in and asks for that Google account credentials before you could access the device. It is indeed quite a useful security feature that prevents our devices from getting into the hands of unauthorized users. But at the same time, there’s a concern involved from the end-users perspective.
If you ever end up forgetting your account ID or password, then it might lead to quite a few issues. The biggest of which is the fact that you wouldn’t be able to access your own device. But if you get stuck on this issue on your Galaxy M30S device, then there is a handy way out to bypass this lock screen. And in this guide, we have shared just that. So without further ado, let’s check out the steps to bypass this FRP and remove Google verification on your Samsung Galaxy M30S device.
How to Bypass FRP on Samsung M30S SM-M307F/ M307FN | Google Verification
- To begin with, download the Samsung FRP tool and extract it to a convenient location on your PC.
- Once extracted, you should get the SamsungFRP2020.exe file, double click on it to launch the tool.
- Now connect your Samsung M30S to the PC via USB cable and click on the Bypass FRP button situated at the top left of the tool.
- You will get an Easy Firmware popup on your device, tap on View.
- It will open the Chrome browser, tap on Accept and Continue.
- Now go to the Samsung FRP bypass tools website and tap on Open Google quick search box. Using this tweak, we will proceed ahead to bypass FRP on your Samsung Galaxy M30S device.
- Google App will now be launched, search for Galaxy Store and select the same from the results.
- The Galaxy Store will now launch on your device and ask you to update the app, do so as instructed.
- Once done, it will ask you to verify your Google Account. So head over to the FRP tool opened on your PC and click on Bypass FRP, male sure that the Samsung Galaxy M30S device is still connected to the PC.
- You will then get the Easy firmware pop up, tap on View and it should launch the YouTube app.
- Then tap on the avatar situated at the top right and select Settings.
- Within that, go to History and Privacy and select YouTube Terms of Service.
- This shall open the browser, type in frpfile.com/bypass, and hit Enter. Then tap on the Open Google quick search box option.
- It will launch the Google App, access the Galaxy Store from it. Then search for Play Services Hidden Settings from the Store and download it.
- Once downloaded, launch the app, tap on Open Hidden Settings. Then scroll to the Google Play Services and select it. This will help us to bypass FRP on your Samsung Galaxy M30S device.
- It will now ask you to set a screen lock, as of now, you may select the PIN option. So type in the desired PIN and reconfirm.
- After that, reboot your device. As soon as it boots up, it will ask for the password. Type in the one that you have set up.
- Now proceed with the onscreen instructions, and you will once again be greeted with the password screen. Type in the same as before and hit Done.
- Skip all the other screens and your device should then be booted to the OS. That’s it.
With this, we conclude the guide on how to bypass this FRP and remove Google verification on your Samsung Galaxy M30S SM-M307F/ M307FN devices. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments section below. Rounding off, here are some iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Tricks that deserve your attention as well.