In this guide, we will show you the steps to bypass FRP and remove the Google account (Gmail) on your Samsung Galaxy M52 5G SM-M526B devices. Samsung has recently introduced a new mid-ranger M-series smartphone called ‘Samsung Galaxy M52 5G’ that’s a successor to the last year’s Galaxy M51 model. It includes a bigger AMOLED display, Snapdragon 778G 5G SoC, Android 11, triple rear cameras, a 5000mAh battery, etc
These include the option to enable two-factor authentication across various apps, and enable the Find my device option among others, Likewise, you could also choose from Face Unlock FIngerprint, PIN, or Password Lock. Not to mention the fact that the device also comes with the FRP lock, which is quite beneficial in itself. However, in some instances, it might lead to a few issues which in turn will result in your inability to use the device. But on the plus side, there exists a handy workaround to bypass this FRP and remove Google verification on your Samsung Galaxy M52 5G device. Let’s check out how this could be achieved.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Device Overview:
Samsung M52 5G features a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Plus display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. It is a high refresh rate panel with a 120Hz refresh rate. Under the hood, we have the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G built on a 6nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with four Kryo 670 cores clocked at 2.4 GHz and four Kryo 670 cores clocked at 1.8GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the Adreno 642L.
In terms of optics, we have a triple-camera setup at the rear with a 64MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.8 lens, a 12MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens, and a 5MP macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. At the front, we have a 32MP selfie sensor with an f/2.2 lens. The front sensor can capture only 1080p videos, while the rear setup can record 4K videos.
The smartphone comes with Android 11 out of the box with OneUI 3.1 skin on top. There are two storage variants of this smartphone with 6GB RAM + 128GB internal storage and 8GB RAM + 128GB internal storage. There is also a MicroSD slot for storage expansion. In terms of communications, we have Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C 2.0. And for sensors, we get a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. For powering the device, we have a 5000 mAh battery that supports 25W fast charging. The smartphone is available in three color options: Icy Blue, Blazing Black, and White.
What is an FRP Lock my Device?
FRP or Factory Reset Protection is the security mechanism for your Android device. It is enabled by default on your device as soon as you sign in with your Google account. When you reset your device, the FRP kicks in and asks for your Google account credentials before you could access the device. It is indeed quite a useful security feature that prevents our devices from getting into the hands of unauthorized users. But at the same time, there’s a concern involved from the end-users perspective.
If you ever end up forgetting your account ID or password, then it might lead to quite a few issues. The biggest of which is the fact that you wouldn’t be able to access your own device. But if you get stuck on this issue on your Galaxy M52 5G device, then there is a handy way out to bypass this lock screen. And in this guide, we have shared just that. So without further ado, let’s check out the steps to bypass this FRP and remove Google verification on your Samsung Galaxy M52 5G device.
How to Bypass FRP on Samsung M52 5G SM-M526B | Google Verification
We at GetDroidTips won’t be responsible for any kind of damage/error that occurs to your handset while/after following this guide or flashing any file. Proceed at your own risk.
- To begin with, download the Samsung FRP tool and extract it to a convenient location on your PC.
- Once extracted, you should get the SamsungFRP2020.exe file, double click on it to launch the tool.
- Now connect your Samsung M52 5G to the PC via USB cable and click on the Bypass FRP button situated at the top left of the tool.
- You will get an Easy Firmware popup on your device, tap on View.
- It will open the Chrome browser, and tap on Accept and Continue.
- Now go to the Samsung FRP bypass tools website and tap on Open Google quick search box. Using this tweak, we will proceed ahead to bypass FRP on your Samsung Galaxy M52 5G device.
- Google App will now be launched, search for Galaxy Store and select the same from the results.
- The Galaxy Store will now launch on your device and ask you to update the app, do so as instructed.
- Once done, it will ask you to verify your Google Account. So head over to the FRP tool opened on your PC and click on Bypass FRP, male sure that the Samsung Galaxy M52 5G device is still connected to the PC.
- You will then get the Easy firmware pop up, tap on View and it should launch the YouTube app.
- Then tap on the avatar situated at the top right and select Settings.
- Within that, go to History and Privacy and select YouTube Terms of Service.
- This shall open the browser, type in Samsung FRP bypass tools, and hit Enter. Then tap on the Open Google quick search box option.
- It will launch the Google App, and access the Galaxy Store from it. Then search for Play Services Hidden Settings from the Store and download it.
- Once downloaded, launch the app, and tap on Open Hidden Settings. Then scroll to the Google Play Services and select it. This will help us to bypass FRP on your Samsung Galaxy M52 5G device.
- It will now ask you to set a screen lock, as of now, you may select the PIN option. So type in the desired PIN and reconfirm.
- After that, reboot your device. As soon as it boots up, it will ask for the password. Type in the one that you have set up.
- Now proceed with the onscreen instructions, and you will once again be greeted with the password screen. Type in the same as before and hit Done.
- Skip all the other screens and your device should then be booted to the OS. That’s it.
With this, we conclude the guide on how to bypass this FRP and remove Google verification on your Samsung Galaxy M52 5G SM-M526B device. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments section below. Rounding off, here are some iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Tricks that deserve your attention as well.