Here we will guide on how to show all hidden apps on Huawei Honor 8X. Well, This is a simple procedure.
Steps to Show All Hidden Apps on Huawei Honor 8X
- First of all, Go to your Home screen on Huawei Honor 8X.
- Now in your app menu
- Tap on Settings.
- Select Applications.
- Now Scroll down and select Application Manager.
- You can now tap on all apps
- Now you will see a pop-up screen in which,
- You will see the list of apps which are disabled.
- Now Select and show the hidden apps which you want.
- That’s it! Now go back to the home screen. You will find your hidden apps on Huawei Honor 8X.
Huawei Honor 8X Specifications:
|Display Technology||Display||IPS LCD|
|Screen Resolution||1080 x 2340 Pixels|
|Screen Size||6.5 inches|
|Protected By||Not known|
|Operating System||Android 8.1 (Oreo); EMUI 8.2|
|Dust and Waterproof||No|
|CPU/GPU||Processor Chipset||Hisilicon Kirin 710|
|CPU||1.2GHz Octa-core Cortex-A53|
|Internal Memory||64 and 128GB variants|
|Expandable Up to||microSD Card support with up to 256GB|
|Camera||Rear||Dual 20 MP, f/1.8 with 2 MP, depth sensor|
|Front||16 MP (MP = Megapixels)|
|Battery||3750 mAh Non-RemovableDual|
|Fingerprint Scanner||Yes, rear mounted|
|Other Sensor:||accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Connectivity||Dual SIM, Bluetooth, 4G voLTE, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack, microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Dimensions||160.4 x 76.6 x 7.8 mm|
i cant see application manager do you mean system setting to go through i have honer. 8x
Yes look for All Apps settings menu on your device.