Alfawise U20 Plus is a solid 3D printer in the price class of devices for less than $400, which is suitable as a 3D printer with large installation space for both user categories. Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on Alfawise U20 Plus 3D Printer. If you are looking for Alfawise U20 Plus 3D Printer Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
There can be a couple of reasons why you might be willing to do so. For instance, you might be someone who is facing some issues with the device. Whatever the case might be, the thing is that you want to install stock firmware on your Alfawise U20 Plus 3D Printer and you want to do it quick.
So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Alfawise U20 Plus 3D Printer Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us jump right into it. Should we?
Main Features of Alfawise U20 Plus 3D Printer
- 400 x 400 x 500mm big build volume to print more exciting models, fewer size restrictions
- Precision printing with standard 0.4mm diameter nozzle, accurate alignment and up to 150mm/s speed
- More successful in 3D printing with filament run-out and power outage resume printing
- 100 Deg.C max. heat bed temperature, 250 Deg.C max. nozzle temperature for various filaments, such as PLA, ABS, PVA, PP, wood filled, etc.
- 2.8-inch full-color touchscreen for more intuitive control
- Fast and easy assembly, only 5 minutes needed to get started
- Reinforced aluminum alloy construction, wear-resistant and durable
- Automatic leveling function improving the work efficiency and easy to operate
- No trembling and low noise during printing because of the special structure design and material selection
Package Name: Longer3D.UI / project.bin
Device Model: Alfawise U20 Plus 3D Printer
File Size: 466KB
So, now let us move on to the Alfawise U20 Plus 3D Printer Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Alfawise U20 Plus 3D Printer
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for Alfawise U20 Plus 3D Printer, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Alfawise U20 Plus 3D Printer.
- You need a PC or laptop to connect your 3D printer
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Alfawise U20 Plus 3D Printer Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.