In this post, we would be sharing the files to download and install Stock Firmware on AZW Lake 1 TV Box which is powered by a Realtek RTD1295DD chip. The device has a 2GB DDR3 RAM along with 16 GB of Onboard Storage. It runs on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS platform. Now, there are times when things do not go too well with Android TV Boxes.
It looks like that you are someone who is facing some issues on your AZW Lake 1 Android TV Box. So there you are scratching your head finding a way to solve these issues. Well, don’t you worry as we at the GetDroidTips got your back. Today, in this post, we would be sharing the files to download and install Stock Firmware on AZW Lake 1 TV Box.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your AZW Lake 1 TV Box:
- Easily unbrick your bricked device.
- Also fixes the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- You can upgrade or downgrade.
- It also fixes bugs lags on the Android TV Box.
- Software Update also helps in solving the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: LAKEI_107M0_16G_20180914-1812
Device Model: AZW Lake 1 TV Box
File Size: 493 MB
Processor: Realtek RTD1295DD chip
Android OS: 6.0 Marshmallow
So, now let us move on to the AZW Lake 1 TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on AZW Lake 1 TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for AZW Lake 1 TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the AZW Lake 1 TV Box. You should try this on any other device on your own risk.
- You should have one formatted USB or Flash drive or Pen Drive for this guide.
- Make sure that you turn on your AZW Lake 1 TV Box until the installation process completes.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install AZW Lake 1 TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock Firmware on AZW Lake 1 TV Box :
- First of all, you need to format the USB drive to FAT32 slot.
- Now, download the ROM package from the above link and move it to the root directory of the USB drive.
- Connect your USB drive to the device using USB 2.0 Jack.
- On your AZW Lake 1, press the restore button and simultaneously power it on.
- You should now see that the stock firmware image is started flashing.
- Wait for a while till the Android TV Box restarts.
- Once the restart has been completed, enjoy the new update.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on AZW Lake 1 TV Box [Stock ROM Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.