Here we will guide on how to install Stock Firmware on Eachlink H6 Mini TV Box. We have the latest Android 7.0 Nougat firmware.
Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who has an Eachlink H6 Mini Android TV box. Well, great! Unblock tech offers some great Android TV Box on budget. Now, just in case, if you don’t already know, the Eachlink H6 Mini TV Box is powered by an Allwinner H6 processor along with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM. Anyways, it looks like that you want to install or flash the Android 7.0 Nougat back on the device.
There can be a couple of reasons why you might be willing to do so. For instance, you might be someone who had tried any other firmware on the device, or maybe you are facing some issues with the device. Whatever the case might be, the thing is that you want to install stock firmware on your Eachlink H6 Mini TV Box and you want to do it quick.
So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Eachlink H6 Mini TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us jump right into it. Should we?
- Supports HDR 6K image
- 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM large memory and expandable storage
- Android 7.0 operation system
- Allwinner H6 CPU, quad core, Cortex A53
- Mali T720 GPU
- 2.4GHz WiFi
- Supports H.265 decoding
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Eachlink H6 Mini TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: Eachlink H6 Mini Firmware Package
Device Model: Eachlink H6 Mini TV Box
File Size: 503 MB
Processor: Allwinner H6 CPU
Android OS: 7.0 Nougat
So, now let us move on to the Eachlink H6 Mini TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for Eachlink H6 Mini TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Eachlink H6 Mini TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide with FAT-32.
- Download LiveSuit Tool for PC
- Download PhoenixCard Tool v3.09 – For OTA package – SD card
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Eachlink H6 Mini TV Box Stock ROM.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock Firmware on Eachlink H6 Mini TV Box :How to Flash Stock image on RockChip Powered Android TV Box
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on Eachlink H6 Mini TV Box. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.