Here, we have shared the way to download and install the stock firmware on the Egreat A10 II TV box. Just in case, if you don't already know, the Egreat A10 II TV Box is powered by a HiSilicon Hi3798CV200 processor. This device runs very well on the new version of Android, the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. Now, it looks like you have an Egreat A10 II TV Box which is not working properly and is causing some issues. So here we will guide on how to install Stock Firmware on Egreat A10 II TV Box.
Needless to say, the best way to fix any software related issue on your Egreat A10 II TV Box is to flash the stock ROM or the firmware again on it. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Egreat A10 II TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us jump right into it. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages that you can get by installing stock ROM on your Egreat A10 II TV Box:
- Easily unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue easily by installing the Stock ROM.
- Upgrade or downgrade the firmware of your device.
- Fix any bugs or lags on your Android TV Box.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with things like WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: Egreat A10 II TV Box Firmware Package
Device Model: Egreat A10 II TV Box
File Size: 692 MB
Processor: HiSilicon Hi3798CV200 CPU
Android OS: 5.1.1 Lollipop
Once you have downloaded the above firmware, you are all set to Install Stock Firmware on Egreat A10 II TV Box.
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Egreat A10 II TV Box
Let us first take a look at some of the prerequisites to Install Stock Firmware on Egreat A10 II TV Box. Should we?
- Please note that this guide is only meant to work with the Egreat A10 II TV Box.
- You should have a formatted USB or Pen Drive to follow this guide.
- Make sure that you turn on your Android TV Box until the process of installation completes.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Egreat A10 II TV Box Stock ROM.
Instructions to Install:
Now, in order to Install Stock Firmware on Egreat A10 II TV Box, you need to follow these instructions carefully:
- First of all, make sure that you have downloaded the firmware files for the device from above.
- Extract the zip and you should be able to see 4 files - update.zip, fastboot.bin, recovery.img, bootargs.bin.
- Now, you need to insert your USB/ Flash/ Pen drive and format it to FAT32 slot.
- Copy all the four extracted files to the root directory of your Pen Drive.
- Now, insert the USB Drive to your Android TV Box.
- Turn off the power on your Android TV box. Now on your Egreat A10 II TV Box, you need to press the RST button and at the same time power it on.
- You can release the RST button once the TV screen appears the prompt (the green android robot animation) of being forced refresh/recovery system. The system will now automatically complete the forced refresh/recovery system process.
- Now, once the process has been completed, the device will restart itself on its own.
- That's it! You have successfully installed the firmware.
So that's it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on Egreat A10 II TV Box [Stock ROM Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.