Here, we have shared the way to download and install the stock firmware on the Egreat A8 TV box. Just in case, if you don’t already know, the Egreat A8 TV Box is powered by a HiSilicon Hi3798CV200 processor along with 2 GB of RAM. This device runs very well on the new version of Android, the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. Now, it looks like that you have an Egreat A8 TV Box which is not working properly and is causing some issues. So here we will guide you on how to install Stock Firmware on the Egreat A8 TV Box.
Needless to say, the best way to fix any software-related issue on your Egreat A8 TV Box is to flash the stock ROM or the firmware again on it. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Egreat A8 TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us jump right into it. Should we?
- Supports 2.4GHz wireless mouse and keyboard devices via a 2.4GHz receiver.
- Powered by a HiSilicon Hi3798CV200 chipset along with quad-core 64bit Cortex-A53 CPU and a quad-core Mali-720 GPU. The overall performance of this box is amongst the best of any Android box.
- Exclusive wide-colour gamut HDR / HDR10, 10bit deep colour, 1.07 billion colours. This brings true visuals.
- Has a 1000M RJ45 adaptive Ethernet port, 802.11b/g/n WiFi, and smooth display in LAN
- Built-in low power consumption Bluetooth 4.0. A connection speaker, wireless keyboard, air mouse and other extension devices are also there.
- Support full format Blu-ray 3D movies display.
- H.265/HEVC 4K hardware decoding.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages that you can get by installing stock ROM on your Egreat A8 TV Box:
- Easily unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue easily by installing the Stock ROM.
- Upgrade or downgrade the firmware of your device.
- Fix any bugs or lags on your Android TV Box.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with things like WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: Egreat A8 TV Box Firmware Package
Device Model: Egreat A8 TV Box
File Size: 691 MB
Processor: HiSilicon Hi3798CV200 CPU
Android OS: 5.1.1 Lollipop / 7.0 Nougat – v18.104.22.168
|Download Link||File Name|
|Download | Mirror||A5BD_EN_N_Firmware_20210131_v22.214.171.124_pd|
|Download | Mirror||A8pro_BD_EN_Firmware_20200113_v126.96.36.199|
|Download | Mirror||A8BD_EN_Firmware_20190124_v188.8.131.52|
|Download | Mirror||A8BD_EN_Firmware_20181101_v184.108.40.206|
Once you have downloaded the above firmware, you are all set to Install Stock Firmware on Egreat A8 TV Box.
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Egreat A8 TV Box
Let us first take a look at some of the prerequisites to Install Stock Firmware on Egreat A8 TV Box. Should we?
- Please note that this guide is only meant to work with the Egreat A8 TV Box.
- You should have a formatted USB or Pen Drive to follow this guide.
- Make sure that you turn on your Android TV Box until the process of installation completes.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Egreat A8 TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install:
Now, in order to Install Stock Firmware on Egreat A8 TV Box, you need to follow these instructions carefully:
- First of all, make sure that you have downloaded the firmware files for the device from above.
- Extract the zip and you should be able to see 4 files – update.zip, fastboot.bin, recovery.img, bootargs.bin.
- Now, you need to insert your USB/ Flash/ Pen drive and format it to FAT32 slot.
- Copy all the four extracted files to the root directory of your Pen Drive.
- Now, insert the USB Drive to your Android TV Box.
- Turn off the power on your Android TV box. Now on your Egreat A8 TV Box, you need to press the RST button and at the same time power it on.
- You can release the RST button once the TV screen appears the prompt (the green android robot animation) of being forced refresh/recovery system. The system will now automatically complete the forced refresh/recovery system process.
- Now, once the process has been completed, the device will restart itself on its own.
- That’s it! You have successfully installed the firmware.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on Egreat A8 TV Box [Stock ROM Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.