Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on Egreat R200S-II TV Box which is powered by the HiSilicon Hi3798M processor. Egreat R200S-II TV Box comes packed with 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM. The device came out of the box with Android 4.4.2 KitKat. If you are looking for Egreat R200S-II TV Box Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Box TV. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on the Android Box TV is just installing Stock ROM on Egreat R200S-II TV Box. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Egreat R200S-II TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
- Full format video & audio player
- Video 4K/2K H.265/HEVC hardware decoding, support dot by dot display
- Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD MA 7.1ch RAW audio passthrough
- HDMI 4K/2K 2160P resolution with dot-by-dot display
- Support ISO & BDMV
- Support 3D movie
- Support Samba/NFS files playing & LAN sharing
- Professional and fashionable EG-UI design
- 10/100 adaptive Ethernet
- 802.11 b/g/n 2.4G 150M Wi-Fi
- 3.5 In HDD mobile rack inside design, support 2T~4T GPT large capacity hard disk
- Built-in NSS hard disk connector, 100000 plug does not damage the hard disk
- Hisilicon Hi3798M quad-core ARM A7 processor with quad-core Mali-450 GPU
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Egreat R200S-II TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: Egreat R200S-II package
Device Model: Egreat R200S-II TV Box
File Size: 522 MB / 522 MB
Processor: HiSilicon Hi3798M CPU
Android OS: 4.4.2 Kitkat
So, now let us move on to the Egreat R200S-II TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Egreat R200S-II TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for Egreat R200S-II TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Egreat R200S-II TV Box.
- You should have a formatted USB drive or Pen Drive for this guide.
- Make sure that you turn on your TV Box until the installation process completes
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Egreat R200S-II TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock Firmware on Egreat R200S-II TV Box :
- First of all, download the 4 files containing update.zip, fastboot.bin, recovery.img, bootargs.bin
- Make sure to format your USB drive to FAT32 slot
- Now move it to the root directory of the USB drive.
- You need to connect your USB drive to the device using USB 2.0 Jack.
- Turn off the power on your TV box. Now on your Egreat R200S-II TV Box, you need to press the RST button and simultaneously power it on.
- You can release the RST button until the TV screen appears the prompt (the green android small robot animation icon) of being forced refresh/recovery system, the system will automatically complete the forced refresh/recovery system process. 4
- Please be patient, after the forced refresh/recovery system is completed, this machine will automatically restart.
- After the restart is completed, enjoy the new update.
Please do not turn off or cut off the power of this machine during the progress of upgrading, otherwise it may cause this machine can’t boot.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on Egreat R200S-II TV Box [Stock ROM Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.