Here we will guide on how to install Stock Firmware on Himedia Q10 Pro TV Box. We have both the Android 7.0 Nougat and 5.1.1 lollipop firmware.
Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who has an Himedia Q10 Pro Android TV box. Well, great! Himedia offers some great Android TV Box on budget. Now, just in case, if you don’t already know, the Himedia Q10 Pro TV Box is powered by a HiSilicon HI3798CV200 processor along with 2 GB of RAM. Anyways, it looks like that you want to install or flash the Android 5.1.1 lollipop back on the device.
There can be a couple of reasons why you might be willing to do so. For instance, you might be someone who had tried any other firmware on the device, or maybe you are facing some issues with the device. Whatever the case might be, the thing is that you want to install stock firmware on your Himedia Q10 Pro and you want to do it quick.
So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Himedia Q10 Pro TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us jump right into it. Should we?
- Hi3798C V200 quad-core CPU is rapid and stable which can give you high-speed feedback and smooth response.
- ARM Mali-720 as GPU of this TV Box which gives you the high definition pictures and videos.
- With Android 5.1.1 64bit stable and smooth system, you get swift and stable system operations.
- 2.4GHz WiFi ( IEEE 802.11b / g / n ): it offers a more stable WiFi signal for you to enjoy higher quality video experience.
- Infrared remote control lets you enjoy your wonderful life which the wireless brings to you.
Let us now quickly take a look at the advantages of installing a Stock ROM on Himedia Q10 Pro TV Box. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages that you can get by installing stock ROM on your Himedia Q10 Pro TV Box:
- Users can easily unbrick a bricked device.
- Installing Stock ROM fixes the boot loop issue.
- Upgrade or downgrade the firmware of the TV box device.
- Fix any bugs or lags that may be present on your Android TV Box.
- Software Update helps to solve the issue with things like WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: Himedia Q10 Pro TV Box firmware package
Device Model: Himedia Q10 Pro TV Box
File Size: 634 MB
Processor: HiSilicon HI3798CV200
Android OS: 7.0 Nougat
Once you have downloaded the above firmware, you are all set to Install Stock Firmware on Himedia Q10 Pro TV Box.
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Himedia Q10 Pro TV Box
Let us first take a look at some of the prerequisites to Install Stock Firmware on Himedia Q10 Pro TV Box. Should we?
- Please note that this guide will only work for the Himedia Q10 Pro TV Box.
- You should have a formatted USB or Pen/ Flash Drive for this guide.
- Make sure that you have turned on your Android TV Box until the process of installation completes.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Himedia Q10 Pro TV Box Stock ROM.
Instructions to Install:
Now, in order to Install Stock Firmware on Himedia Q10 Pro TV Box, you need to follow these instructions carefully:
- First of all, make sure that you have downloaded the correct firmware file for the Himedia Q10 Pro from above.
- Now, you need to extract the zip and you should be able to see 4 files – update.zip, fastboot.bin, recovery.img, bootargs.bin.
- Insert your USB/ Flash/ or Pen drive and format it to FAT32 slot.
- Copy all the four extracted files to the Pen Drive. (Root Directory)
- Now, insert the USB Drive to your Android TV Box.
- Turn off the power on your Android TV box.
- Now on your Himedia Q10 Pro TV Box, you need to press the RST button and at the same time power it on.
- You can release the RST button once the TV screen appears the green android robot animation of being forced refresh/recovery system.
- Now, the system will now automatically complete the forced refresh/recovery system process.
- Once the process has been completed, the device will restart itself on its own.
- That’s it! You have successfully installed the firmware.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on Himedia Q10 Pro TV Box [Stock ROM Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.