Alright, so recently the TV boxes got much hype in the markets and therefore more and more people are going with an Android TV Box these days. Now, Himedia is one of the most affordable brands out there which comes out with some good offerings when it comes to Android TV Box. Here, in this post, we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on Himedia Q30 Android TV Box. This TV box is powered by a HiSilicon Hi3798MV200 processor along with 2 GB of RAM.
There are times when things do not go too well with Android TV Box, it looks like that you are also facing some issues on your HiMedia Q30 TV box. Now, you need not to panic as you can easily fix all these issues by installing a Stock Firmware on your Himedia Q30. So without wasting any more time, let us get straight to How to Install Stock Firmware on Himedia Q30 TV Box [Android 7.0]. But let us first take a look at the main features of this Android TV box. Should we?
- Hi3798MV200 Chip which is quite rapid and stable. You can expect high-speed feedback and smooth response
- Android Version: comparing to the former version, people can easily install or uninstall applications and games, thanks to Android by Google.
- Dual-band WiFi: 2.4G. 5.0G can improve the speed which can also implement multi-task
- 1000M LAN can improve the net speed and the performance to a large extent
- The remote is powered by 2 x AAA batteries which are not included.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Himedia Q30 TV Box:
- Users can unbrick the bricked device.
- Fixes the boot loop issue simply by installing the Stock ROM.
- Upgrade or downgrade Android Version.
- Fixes bugs lag on your Android Device.
- Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more as well.
Package Name: Himedia Q30 HMD-2.0.9 2018-07-12.101653
Device Model: Himedia Q30 TV Box
File Size: 630 MB
Processor: HiSilicon Hi3798MV200 CPU
Android OS: 7.0 Nougat
So, now let us move on to the Himedia Q30 TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Himedia Q30 TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for Himedia Q30 TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites. Should we?
- Please note that this guide will only work with the Himedia Q3o TV Box. You should not try this with any other device.
- You should have a formatted USB/Flash drive or Pen Drive for this guide.
- Make sure that you turn on your TV Box until the installation process completes
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Himedia Q30 TV Box Stock ROM.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock Firmware on Himedia Q30 TV Box :
- First of all, make sure that you have downloaded the 4 files containing update.zip, fastboot.bin, recovery.img, bootargs.bin. Once downloaded, extract it using any zip compression utility software.
- Now, you need to format your USB drive to FAT32 slot.
- Move all the extracted files to the root of the USB you just formatted.
- Connect your USB drive to the Android TV Box using USB 2.0 Jack.
- Turn off the power on your TV box.
- On your Himedia Q30 TV Box, press the RST button and simultaneously power it on.
- You can release the RST button until or unless the TV screen appears the prompt (that is the green android small robot animation icon) of being forced refresh/recovery system, the system will automatically complete the required forced refresh/recovery system process.
- Once the forced refresh/recovery system is completed, the Android TV box will get restarted.
- That’s it! Enjoy the update!
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on Himedia Q30 TV Box [Stock ROM Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.