In this guide, we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on the HK1 Rbox R2 TV Box which is powered by a Rockchip RK3566 processor. It comes packed with Android 11.0 firmware with 8GB DDR4 RAM and 64GB internal storage. If you are looking for HK1 Rbox R2 TV Box Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Box TV. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on the Android Box TV is just installing Stock ROM on the HK1 Rbox R2 TV Box. So, today, in this post, we would be covering how to flash HK1 Rbox R2 TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top it. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your HK1 Rbox R2 TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- Package Name: HK1 Rbox R2_RK3566_d4_9.0_6256_S9pro_20190618_r1.img
- Device Model: HK1 Rbox R2 TV Box
- File Size: 1.01 GB
- Processor: Rockchip RK3566 CPU
- Android OS: 11.0
So, now let us move on to the HK1 Rbox R2 TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
|Download Link||File Name|
|Download | Mirror||RK3566_DC_R2_HK5235F_11_20210705.1409.img|
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on HK1 Rbox R2 TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for the HK1 Rbox R2 TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the HK1 Rbox R2 TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Rockchip Batch Tool v1.8
- Download Rockchip Driver Assistant v4.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install HK1 Rbox R2 TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock Firmware on HK1 Rbox R2 TV Box :
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on HK1 Rbox R2 TV Box [Stock ROM Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.