In this post, we would be sharing the files to download and install Stock Firmware on MAGICSEE N5 Max TV Box which is powered by an AMLogic S905X2 chip. The device has a 4GB onboard RAM along with 32/64 GB Internal Storage. The device supports 2.4GHz + 5GHz WiFi WiFi, 4K ultra HD image display, Bluetooth 4.1, and support to share your video to your TV. It runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo OS platform.
It looks like that you are someone who is facing some issues on your MAGICSEE N5 Max Android TV Box. So there you are scratching your head finding a way to solve these issues. Well, don’t worry as we at the GetDroidTips got your back. Today, in this post, we would be sharing the files to download and install Stock Firmware on MAGICSEE N5 Max TV Box.
Features of MAGICSEE N5 Max TV Box:
- Android 8.1 operation system
- Amlogic S905X2 CPU, Quad core, ARM Cortex-A53, 2.0GHz
- ARM Dvalin MP2 GPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM + 32GB / 64GB EMMC ROM
- 2.4GHz + 5GHz dual-band WiFi
- 1000Mbps Ethernet
- Support 4K ultra HD image display
- Support H.265 decoding
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your MAGICSEE N5 Max TV Box:
- Easily unbrick your bricked device.
- Also fixes the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- You can upgrade or downgrade.
- It also fixes bugs lags on the Android TV Box.
- Software Update also helps in solving the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: N5MAX_upgrade_package_20190306
Device Model: MAGICSEE N5 Max TV Box
File Size: 745 MB
Processor: AMLogic S905X2 chip
Android OS: 8.1 Oreo / 9.0 Pie
So, now let us move on to the MAGICSEE N5 Max TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
|Download Link||File Name|
|Download | Mirror||N5MAX_X3_100MLAN_20191107|
|Download | Mirror||N5MAX_MT138B_4GB_upgrade_package_20190702.img
4GB Variant – 9.0 Pie
|Download | Mirror||N5MAX_MT138A_2GB_upgrade_package_20190702.img
2GB Variant – 9.0 Pie
|Download | Mirror||N5MAX_upgrade_package_20190306|
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on MAGICSEE N5 Max TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for MAGICSEE N5 Max TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the MAGICSEE N5 Max TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide.
- Download Amlogic Burn Card Maker v2.0.2
- Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.1.6
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install MAGICSEE N5 Max TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock Firmware on MAGICSEE N5 Max TV Box :How to Flash Stock image on Amlogic Powered Android TV Box
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on MAGICSEE N5 Max TV Box [Stock ROM Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.