Here we will guide on how to install Stock Firmware on Sunvell R69 TV Box. We have the latest Android 7.1 Nougat firmware.
Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who has a Sunvell R69 Android TV box. Well, great! Sunvell offers some great Android TV Box on budget. Now, just in case, if you don’t already know, the Sunvell R69 TV Box is powered by an Allwinner H3 processor along with 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM. Anyways, it looks like that you want to install or flash the Android 7.1 Nougat back on the device.
There can be a couple of reasons why you might be willing to do so. For instance, you might be someone who had tried any other firmware on the device, or maybe you are facing some issues with the device. Whatever the case might be, the thing is that you want to install stock firmware on your Sunvell R69 TV Box and you want to do it quick.
So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Sunvell R69 TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us jump right into it. Should we?
Main Features of Sunvell R69 TV Box
- Rapid and stable Android 4.4 system
- The 2.4GHz band gives you longer range, offer a more stable signal for you to enjoy higher quality video experience
- The high performance of Quad-core Cortex-A7 CPU can play a wide range of games
- Gives you a high-quality video experience
- The remote control is powered by 2 x AAA battery ( not included )
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Sunvell R69 TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: Sunvell R69 Firmware Package
Device Model: Sunvell R69 TV Box
File Size: 529 MB
Processor: Allwinner H3 CPU
Android OS: 7.1 Nougat
So, now let us move on to the Sunvell R69 TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Sunvell R69 TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for Sunvell R69 TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Sunvell R69 TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide with FAT-32.
- Download LiveSuit Tool for PC
- Download PhoenixCard Tool v3.09 – For OTA package – SD card
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Sunvell R69 TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.