Updated on February 10, 2019: Finally, Tanix took a further step by upgrading Tanix TX6 TV Box to Android 9.0 Pie.
Here we will guide on how to install Stock Firmware on Tanix TX6 TV Box. We have the latest Android 7.0 Nougat firmware.
Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who has a Tanix TX6 Android TV box. Well, great! Tanix offers some great Android TV Box on budget. Now, just in case, if you don’t already know, the Tanix TX6 TV Box is powered by an Allwinner H6 processor along with 4GB RAM and 32GB ROM. Anyways, it looks like that you want to install or flash the Android 7.0 Nougat back on the device.
There can be a couple of reasons why you might be willing to do so. For instance, you might be someone who had tried any other firmware on the device, or maybe you are facing some issues with the device. Whatever the case might be, the thing is that you want to install stock firmware on your Tanix TX6 TV Box and you want to do it quick.
So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Tanix TX6 TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us jump right into it. Should we?
Table of Contents
Main Features of Tanix TX6 TV Box
- Android 7.0 operation system
- Allwinner H6 CPU, up to 1.5GHz, Quad core, ARM Cortex-A53 Mali T720 GPU
- 4GB DDR3 RAM + 32GB / 64GB EMMC ROM
- 2.4GHz + 5.8GHz dual band WiFi
- 100Mbps Ethernet
- Support 6K ultra HD image display
- Support H.265 decoding
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Tanix TX6 TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: Tanix TX6 Firmware Package
Device Model: Tanix TX6 TV Box
File Size: 686 MB / 795 MB
Processor: Allwinner H6 CPU
Android OS: 7.0 Nougat
So, now let us move on to the Tanix TX6 TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
|Download Link||File Name|
|Download | Mirror||TX6_H6_9_4Gddr_8822bs_20190228|
|Download | Mirror||TX6_H6_8822-9_4Gddr_20190722|
|Download | Mirror||tx6-9.0-20190615|
|Download | Mirror||Tanix_H6_4Gddr_8822bs_20190323|
|Download | Mirror||Tanix_H6_4Gddr_8822bs_20190228|
|Download | Mirror||H6_9.0_4Gddr_8822bs_20190114|
|Download | Mirror||TX6_release_H6_7.0_20181219 – PC version|
|Download | Mirror||TX6_20181219 OTA – SD version|
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Tanix TX6 TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for Tanix TX6 TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Tanix TX6 TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide with FAT-32.
- Download LiveSuit Tool for PC
- Download PhoenixCard Tool v3.09 – For OTA package – SD card
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Tanix TX6 TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.