Here we will guide on how to install Stock Firmware on Ubox Pro TV Box. We have the latest Android 7.0 Nougat firmware.
Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who has a Ubox Pro Android TV box. Well, great! Unblock tech offers some great Android TV Box on budget. Now, just in case, if you don’t already know, the Ubox Pro TV Box is powered by an Allwinner H6 processor along with 1GB RAM and 16GB ROM. Anyways, it looks like that you want to install or flash the Android 7.0 Nougat back on the device.
There can be a couple of reasons why you might be willing to do so. For instance, you might be someone who had tried any other firmware on the device, or maybe you are facing some issues with the device. Whatever the case might be, the thing is that you want to install stock firmware on your Ubox Pro TV Box and you want to do it quick.
So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Ubox Pro TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us jump right into it. Should we?
Main Features of Ubox Pro TV Box
- Android 7.0 operation system, stable and fast
- Allwinner H6 CPU, quad-core, Cortex-A53
- Mali-T720 GPU, octa-core
- 1GB DDR3 RAM + 16GB EMMC
- 2.4GHz + 5.8GHz dual-band WiFi
- Support 4K UHD resolution
- Support H.265 decode
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Ubox Pro TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: Ubox Pro Firmware Package
Device Model: Ubox Pro TV Box
File Size: 503 MB
Processor: Allwinner H6 CPU
Android OS: 7.0 Nougat
So, now let us move on to the Ubox Pro TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Ubox Pro TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for Ubox Pro TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Ubox Pro TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide with FAT-32.
- Download LiveSuit Tool for PC
- Download PhoenixCard Tool v3.09 – For OTA package – SD card
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Ubox Pro TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock Firmware on Ubox Pro TV Box :How to Flash Stock image on RockChip Powered Android TV Box
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on Ubox Pro TV Box. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.