If you ever wondered you can install the official firmware file on Coolpad Cool 3, then you are in the right place. Now you can install the officially released Stock firmware on a Coolpad Cool 3 smartphone. Follow the guide below to install the firmware file on Coolpad Cool 3.
This guide is followed by a software known as YGDP Tool which is simple and easy. You can just install the Android firmware file On Coolpad Cool 3 using the YGDP Tool. Follow the steps carefully to flash the firmware on Coolpad Cool 3 using the guide. We have included the screenshot of the YGDP Tool to make it easy and sound.
We ask you to read the steps before doing something wrong. READ READ READ!! Once you are done! Now you can download the YGDP Tool, Universal Drivers and the stock ROM from the below Pre-Requisite note.
How To Install Firmware File On Coolpad Cool 3
Download the full firmware file which we have given down below. You can also update your Coolpad Cool 3 smartphone anytime, also you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. In case if you have bricked your device, then you can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Coolpad Cool 3 lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Coolpad Cool 3.
To install the firmware file On Coolpad Cool 3, Please follow the guide and download the ROM and YGDP Tool on your computer. This guide is to install the firmware flash file on Coolpad Cool 3 smartphone.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Coolpad Cool 3
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Coolpad Cool 3
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Coolpad Cool 3
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM On Coolpad Cool 3.
- Download the YGDP Tool: Download and Extract it
- Download Universal Drivers from here: Click here
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Install the Latest Coolpad USB Drivers
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
- Firmware File: Download [Coolpad_1825_9.0.031.P1.190423]
- Download YGDP Tool – Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest YGDP Tool on your PC
I hope you installed the firmware file on Coolpad Cool 3 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedbacks and improvements.