On this page, we will guide you on downloading and installing the official firmware file on Realme GT Neo 5 SE RMX3701. This tutorial is easy to follow. Realme GT Neo 5 SE is powered by a Qualcomm SM7475-AB Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2 (4 nm) processor powered by Android 13 under Realme UI 4.0. The smartphone features a 6.74-inch OLED display.
If you are facing software issues such as WiFi or Bluetooth issues, lag, boot loop, or hard brick, you can fix the device by following this tutorial. Using the firmware file lets you bypass FRP lock, pattern lock, downgrade, or upgrade, and you can fix most software glitches by flashing the stock firmware.
- Realme GT Neo 5 SE Specification:
- Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
- Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme GT Neo 5 SE RMX3701
Realme GT Neo 5 SE Specification:
The Realme GT Neo 5 SE, released on April 2023, is a powerhouse of technology packed into a sleek design. With dimensions of 163.9 x 75.8 x 9 mm and a weight of 193.1 g, it strikes a balance between a substantial display and a comfortably portable form factor. The 6.74-inch OLED display steals the spotlight with a 144Hz refresh rate and a peak brightness of 1400 nits, providing an immersive visual experience at a crisp resolution of 1240 x 2772 pixels.
Running on Android 13 with Realme UI 4.0, the device is fueled by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2 chipset, featuring an octa-core CPU configuration. The internal storage options are generous, ranging from 256GB/8GB RAM to an expansive 1TB/16GB RAM, all utilizing the high-speed UFS 3.1 technology.
Photography enthusiasts will appreciate the versatile triple-camera setup, which includes a 64 MP wide lens, an 8 MP ultrawide lens with a 112˚ field of view, and a unique 2 MP microscope lens for close-up shots. The 16 MP front camera ensures stunning selfies.
The Realme GT Neo 5 SE is powered by a robust 5500 mAh non-removable battery, supporting an astonishing 100W wired charging. This smartphone offers a blend of cutting-edge technology, high-end specifications, and innovative features for users seeking a premium and powerful mobile experience.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing firmware files on your Realme GT Neo 5 SE RMX3701:
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Realme GT Neo 5 SE
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Realme GT Neo 5 SE
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Realme GT Neo 5 SE
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Realme GT Neo 5 SE
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Realme GT Neo 5 SE back to Factory State
- Device Name: Realme GT Neo 5 SE RMX3701
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: Qualcomm Flash Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm SM7475-AB Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2 (4 nm)
- Android OS: 13.0
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme GT Neo 5 SE RMX3701
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme GT Neo 5 SE RMX3701, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Supported device: Realme GT Neo 5 SE RMX3701
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Qualcomm drivers, QPST Flash Tool, and Realme USB Drivers
Realme GT Neo 5 SE RMX3701 Flash Files
|File Name: Realme_GT_Neo_5_SE_RMX3701_EX_11_A.03_231016_RFT.zip
File Size: 6.8 GB
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Realme device recovery.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Method 3: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers.
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to a PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware; if not, select it manually.
- Click on the start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
- Once it is done! Remove your device from the PC. That’s it!
So that’s it, guys; this was our take on How to flash the firmware file on Realme GT Neo 5 SE. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what you guys think about it in the comments below.