When it comes to online battle royale games, we first think about PUBG and Fortnite, but it seems that the next-gen battle royale is now here with stunning features and unique skilled characters. Yes! Super People is finally available in the early access mode where interested players can jump into the chaos and survive until last standing. Meanwhile, multiple reports are coming out that the Super People keeps Stuttering and Lags quite Badly during the gameplay.
Now, if you’re also one of the victims to encounter the same issue on your Windows PC then make sure to follow this troubleshooting guide. Here we’ve shared all the possible workarounds to manually fix it out. Do keep in mind that not everyone will gonna be benefitted from this guide but it’s always better to try every method until the problem has been fixed. As the game is in early access mode, we can expect more improvements and fixes on its way soon.
Fix: Super People Stuttering and Lags Badly
There are a couple of possible reasons behind such an issue that needs to be manually addressed until developers come up with a fix. It looks like that most of the PC games stutter and trigger lagging no matter which PC configuration you’re using. However, a compatible system can improve the gameplay experience in most scenarios. So, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into it.
1. Use Launch Options
- Open your Steam client > Go to Library > Right-click on the Super People.
- Select Properties > On the General tab, you’ll find Launch Options.
- Enter the launch options -fullscreen = Forces the engine to start in fullscreen mode.
2. Update Graphics Drivers
- Right-click on the Start Menu to open up the Quick Access Menu.
- Click on Device Manager from the list.
- Now, double-click on the Display adapters category to expand the list.
- Then right-click on the dedicated graphics card name.
- Select Update driver > Choose Search automatically for drivers.
- If there is an update available, it’ll automatically download and install the latest version.
- Once done, make sure to reboot your computer to change effects.
3. Run the game as an administrator
Make sure to run the game exe file as an administrator to avoid user account control regarding privilege issues. You should also run the Steam client as an administrator on your PC. To do this:
- Right-click on the SUPER PEOPLE exe shortcut file on your PC.
- Now, select Properties > Click on the Compatibility tab.
- Make sure to click on the Run this program as an administrator checkbox to checkmark it.
- Click on Apply and select OK to save changes.
4. Set High Priority in Task Manager
Make your game priority in the higher segment via the Task Manager to tell your Windows system to run the game properly. To do this:
- Right-click on the Start Menu > Select Task Manager.
- Click on the Processes tab > Right-click on the SUPER PEOPLE game task.
- Select Set Priority to High.
- Close Task Manager.
- Finally, run the SUPER PEOPLE game to check for the issue.
5. Verify Integrity of Game Files on Steam
If in case, there is an issue with the game files and somehow it gets corrupted or missing then make sure to perform this method to easily check for the issue. To do so:
- Launch Steam > Click on Library.
- Right-click on SUPER PEOPLE from the list of installed games.
- Now, click on Properties > Go to Local Files.
- Click on Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- You’ll have to wait for the process until it gets completed.
- Once done, just restart your computer.
6. Update SUPER PEOPLE
If in case, you haven’t updated your SUPER PEOPLE game for a while then make sure to follow the steps below to check for updates and install the latest patch (if available). To do this:
- Open the Steam client > Go to Library > Click on SUPER PEOPLE from the left pane.
- It’ll automatically search for the available update. If there is an update available, make sure to click on Update.
- It may take some time to install the update > Once done, make sure to close the Steam client.
- Finally, reboot your PC to apply changes, and then try launching the game again.
This is how you can easily fix Super People Stuttering and Lags on the PC.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.