You can fight in your own way through enemies to collect the best loots by defeating them. Loots can either be common, rare, and legendary. Today we have a guide with us that will say all about Torchlight 3 Legendary item lists. So without wasting any time, let’s get started.
Torchlight 3 gameplay is the same as Torchlight 1 and 2, but in this new version, you not only upgrade and customize your own fort, but also, you will be able to visit forts built by other players as well. In Torchlight 3 pet system has expanded as well. In this, you not only be able to choose a pet, but you will also be able to find new pets in the wild, add them to your collection of loyal companions by rescuing them by defeating bosses.
- One-Handed Weapon
- Two-Handed Weapon
- Pet tag
- Pet Collar
Legendary Items Lists in Torchlight 3
|Egg of Wonder||Focus||
|Maestro’s Sword||One-Handed Weapon||
|Mountain King’s Gauntlets||Gloves||
|Snecko Stick||Two-Handed Weapon||
Every item possesses some stats that are specific to it. This includes the “Lifebound” concept that will cause the item in question to be lost when you die. You can obtain bonuses from certain sets of legendary items for wearing a particular combination of items. The bonuses you obtain are very specific to every piece in the set. You will be able to put together a number of effective builds using them.
It is important that you have the same chance of earning any particular legendary item at level, from the second to the sixtieth level. The act where you obtain the loot will influence its resistance stats. As an example, Act 1 corresponds to Fire Resistance, and Act 2 corresponds to Poison Resistance.
Token of Invigoration
- Pet hits will have a 10% chance of refreshing cooldowns of your pet’s Active skills.
- Pet critical damage bonus is about + x%
- Bleed about x% weapon damage/sec for x seconds by Pet Attack.
- Legendary affix:- 73 pet physical damage, +63.8% bonus to pet critical damage pet attacks cause bleed for 71.7% Weapon damage/second for 3.6second.
- Quickly fire a single round dealing 75% weapon damage.
- Fire off poison missiles gives you scout’s Bones of 50% weapon damage each.
- Legendary affix:- 53 Poison damage, +32.8% Bonus to critical Damage, +46 Defense, +55 Defense..
- If below 25% health, gain immunity to Fire and Goblin damage for 5 Seconds when hit.
- Woodsbeast set bonus- Immunity duration increased to 10 seconds.
- Legendary affix:- +11.2 Fire defense, +17.2 Health, +7.7 Defense, +7.9% attack speed for basic Attacks, 6.5% gear luck
- Kill Goblin- granting +20% item Luck and 10% Movement Speed for 30 seconds, Gain Lucky Adventurer.
- Woodsbeast set requires 2 more Woodsbeast items.
- Lucky adventure is twice as effective.
- Legendary affix:- +60 fire defense, +5 health/ second Regen, +21 defense, 9.3% faster cooldown for relic active skill, -17.4% Relic cooldown.
Musketeer Cavalier Hat
- The precision skills level is +1.
- Musketeer set gives you a +1 skill level to precious skills.
- Legendary affix:-+160 Poison defense, +15.6 Health/second regen, +108 health, 9.8% faster cooldown for relic active skill, – 8% relic cooldown.
That’s all we have for you on all legendary items in Torchlight 3. We hope this guide helped you. Check out our Windows Guides, Gaming, Social Media, iPhone Guides, and Android Guides for more amazing content. Subscribe our YouTube Channel for participating in our $150 giveaway contest. By the way, if you have any queries, doubts, or feedback, do comment down below with your name along with e-mail ID, and we will reply shortly.