Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on Toumei V3 3D Projector under the Quadcore processor. The device comes packed with Android 4.4 Kitkat firmware. If you are looking for Toumei V3 3D Projector Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Projector. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on the Android Projector is just installing the latest Stock firmware on Toumei V3 3D Projector. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Toumei V3 3D Projector Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
- 2000 lumens with 1000: 1 contrast ratio for clear, razor-sharp images (real 300lm, visible lumen 2000lm)
- With the native resolution to be 1280 x 800 pixels and the highest resolution supports 1080P HD to make it clearer
- Manual focus adjusting get a picture from 60 to 300 inches, and the distance of projection is from 1 to 3 meters
- LED lamp life is over 20,000 hours, never need to replace
- Picture switch from 16:10 / 16: 9/4: 3 to meet your different demands
- Infrared remote control let you enjoy your wonderful life which the wireless brings to you. Powered by 2 x AAA batteries (not included)
- RAM + ROM: 1G + 8G
- System: Android 4.4
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Toumei V3 3D Projector:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: Toumei V3 3D firmware
Device Model: Toumei V3 3D Projector
File Size: 395 MB
Processor: Quad-Core chip
Android OS: 4.4 Kitkat
Build Number: update_jmgo.zip
So, now let us move on to the Toumei V3 3D Projector Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Steps to Install Toumei V3 3D Projector Stock Firmware
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Toumei V3 3D Projector Stock Firmware, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Toumei V3 3D Projector.
- You should have a formatted USB Drive for this guide.
- Make sure that you turn on your Projector until the installation process completes.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Toumei V3 3D Projector Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock firmware on the Toumei V3 3D Projector :
- First of all format your USB Pen Drive to FAT32 slot
- Now download the ROM package and move it to the root directory of the SD Card.
- You need to connect your USB drive to the device using USB 2.0 Jack.
- Now on your project, Go to Settings -> Update –> Choose Local Storage.
- Wait for a couple of minutes until the device restarts automatically.
- After the restart is completed, enjoy the new update.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Toumei V3 3D Projector Stock Firmware [Stock ROM Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.