Having a stunning wallpaper whether a static one or a live one on your smartphone always looks and feels nice as per your mood. Similarly, personalizing your smartphone wallpaper is always fun and becomes one of the integrated parts of the home screen or lock screen whatsoever. Now, if you’re interested to Turn Anything into Animated Live Wallpapers on your Android device then you can follow this article.
A static wallpaper can give you a positive vibe or enhance the user experience. Whereas an attractive live wallpaper can increase the same user experience multiple times that can look and feel way better than you would expect. Although live wallpapers can drain extra battery juice depending on your usage, if you’re addicted to live wallpapers or set up your home screen uniquely then you’re on the right page.
Turn Anything to Animated Live Wallpapers on Android
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device and search for GIF Live Wallpaper. [You can also directly go to this link]
- Now, make sure to Install it > Once the app is installed, open the browser on the device.
- You’ll have to search for GIF (Graphics Interchange Format). Search according to your preference.
- Make sure to download a couple of GIFs on your handset.
- Next, open the GIF Live Wallpaper app on your device.
- Tap on the Download icon from the interface > It’ll basically open the gallery of your device.
- Head over to the folder where you’ve downloaded GIFs > Tap on a GIF file to select.
- Now, you’ll have to enlarge or small the GIF according to your device screen and background.
- Then make sure to adjust the position of the GIF > Tap on the color option and select the pencil icon.
- You’ll have to tap on the GIF background to change the background color into the same color to match the whole background.
- Once all is adjusted and you’re satisfied with the GIF, just tap on the Save (tick) icon from the bottom right side to convert the GIF into a live wallpaper.
- Finally, tap on Set Wallpaper and select where you’ll want to set it as a live wallpaper [Such as only on the home screen or both the home & lock screen]
- You’re done. Go back to the home screen or lock screen and the GIF is running as a live wallpaper on your Android device.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.