EA Sports presents UFC Mobile 2 is a mixed martial arts and fighting (boxing) video game that has been developed by Electronic Arts for Android and iOS platforms. It’s based on the Ultimate Fighting Championship brand that offers stunning gameplay and graphics. However, the title isn’t running well on some devices and if you’re also facing the EA Sports UFC Mobile 2 Stuck on Loading Screen or Crashing issue on Android or iOS, you can follow this guide.
Sometimes issues with the game cache or internet connection or temporary glitch with the device system or even the outdated game version can trigger stuck on the loading screen or startup crashing. According to multiple reports online, plenty of players are experiencing the game stuck or crashing issue on their mobile devices. Whereas the game server-related issues might also occur several possible issues with the game launching or gameplay.
UFC Mobile 2 Stuck on Loading Screen or Crashing | Android/iOS
Here we’ve shared all the possible workarounds below that should gonna help you out. Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into it.
1. Restart the Phone
First, you should simply restart your device to clear out temporary system glitches whatsoever. If your device is running on low memory then try rebooting the system to free up some memory. Just unlock the device lock screen and the long-press the Power button for a few seconds to open the Power menu. Tap on Reboot/Restart and wait for the device to restart.
2. Update System Software
It’s worth recommending updating the software version on your handset to reduce multiple issues such as system glitches or temporary cache data. Updating the system can also help the device to apps or services properly. Go to the Settings menu on the handset > Go to Software Update > Select Check for Updates. If there is an update available, you should install the update.
3. Update UFC Mobile 2
If you’re still running the outdated UFC Mobile 2 game on your mobile device then it may cause compatibility issues. To simply update the app:
- Open the Google Play Store app > Tap on the hamburger menu icon.
- Next, tap on My Apps & games > Make sure to check whether the UFC Mobile 2 game update is showing on the list of the available updates or not.
- If so, just tap on the Update button next to the app and wait for it to install.
- Once done, make sure to open the UFC Mobile 2 game, and check for the issue. [You can also restart your handset to refresh the system and app data]
- Open the Apple App Store application on the iPhone.
- Now, tap on the Profile Picture icon from the top-right corner.
- Scroll down a bit to see which apps are available for update.
- Check whether the UFC Mobile 2 game update is on the list or not.
- If the app is there, then make sure to tap on the Update button.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
- Finally, launch the UFC Mobile 2 game, and check if the startup crashing problem is still bothering you or not.
4. Clear Game Cache and Data
If in case, you’re trying to play UFC Mobile 2 on your Android device then try clearing the app cache data and the storage data from the settings menu of the game application to refresh glitches. Sometimes an outdated or corrupted app cache data can also cause several issues whatsoever.
Note: There is no option to do this on iPhone. Only a simple restart will do the job.
- Go to the device Settings menu > Head over to Apps & Notifications.
- Now, tap on See All Apps > Head over to UFC Mobile 2 under the App info section.
- Tap on UFC Mobile 2 to open the app info page > Tap on Storage & Cache.
- Next, tap on Clear Cache > Once done, tap on Storage & Cache.
- Then tap on Clear Storage.
- Finally, launch the UFC Mobile 2 game, and check for the issue again.
5. Force Stop and Relaunch UFC Mobile 2
The chances are also high that the startup crashing issue with the UFC Mobile 2 game on your mobile device is happening because the game is already running in the background. In that scenario, you can manually perform a force stop of the app and relaunch the game application to check if that fixes the issue or not. To do this:
Note: You can simply close the game and reboot the iPhone to do this method easily. There is nothing extra to perform.
- Go to your device Settings > Head over to the Apps & Notifications.
- Make sure to force stop or quit the game completely.
- Now, check if you have a strong internet connection or not before launching the game again.
If the above steps didn’t work for you then try following the next steps.
- Go to the Settings menu on your Android device > Go to Apps & Notifications.
- Tap on See All Apps > Head over to UFC Mobile 2 under the App info section.
- Next, tap on UFC Mobile 2 to open the app info page > Tap on Force Stop.
- If prompted, just confirm the task.
- Once done, open the UFC Mobile 2 game and check if that fixes the crashing issue or not.
6. Reinstall UFC Mobile 2
If none of the methods worked for you then make sure to uninstall and reinstall the UFC Mobile 2 game on your mobile. It’ll eventually delete all the saved game application data and refresh its data that should fix the issue. To do so:
- Tap and hold the UFC Mobile 2 icon to bring the pop-up menu.
- Now, tap on Uninstall. [You can also go to App Info and select Uninstall]
- Once uninstalled completely, just reboot your mobile.
- Finally, go to the Google Play Store app > Search for UFC Mobile 2 and tap on Install.
- Tap and hold the UFC Mobile 2 icon from the home screen on your iPhone.
- Now, select Remove App from the pop-up menu > Tap on Delete App.
- The system will again ask you whether to delete the app or not.
- Select the Delete button to uninstall it.
- Then open the Apple App Store application on your iPhone.
- Tap on the Search icon and type UFC Mobile 2 then search for it.
- Finally, tap on the Get button or simply tap on the cloud download icon.
- Wait for it to install completely and then start using it.
7. Contact Customer Service
- Launch the game on the device and head over to the arrow icon on the bottom-left corner.
- Now, select the three dots icon menu > Select the i button.
- Select Contact Customer Service.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was useful to you. Feel free to ask in the comment below for additional queries.