Talking about the action role-playing video games, the newly launched Valheim is one of them developed by Iron Gate AB and published by Coffee Stain Publishing. This is a brutal exploration and survival kind of game that allows up to 10 players to battle, build, and conquer. Although it’s in the early access phase, players have reviewed this game exceptionally well on Steam. But sometimes it’s quite difficult to play the game with friends just because the servers aren’t working well. Plenty of affected players have started reporting that the Valheim Dedicated Server Not Showing Up. If that’s the problem, check out this article completely.
Fix: Valheim Black Screen After Startup
Fix: Valheim Audio Not Working or Sound Cutting Out
How to Sail the Boat in Valheim | Raft Controls Guide
How to Play Valheim using Vulkan API?
How to Fix Valheim Crashing on World Load
Valheim Food Tier List January 2023: Best Foods in Valheim
All Valheim Bosses in Order (2023)
As we’ve already mentioned, Valheim is in the early access mode right now therefore, multiple bugs or glitches are one of the common problems that may appear to the players whatsoever. But having the server-related issue is a major problem because players are unable to access the dedicated server and losing their items, structures, etc. Now, if you want to get a server discoverable and joinable by other players then make sure to turn on the ‘Community Server’ option while creating Valheim dedicated server.
Fix: Valheim Dedicated Server Not Showing Up
It’s expected that Valheim dedicated server issue will gonna fix really soon with a couple of patch fixes by the developers. As the game is new and running on its initial phase, some of the issues are acceptable right now. Meanwhile, if you don’t want to wait further and eager to try out possible ways to manually fix this particular issue then follow the steps below:
- Make sure to turn on the Valheim ‘Community Server’ option.
- Additionally, don’t do tying mistakes while searching for the dedicated server name. This is one of the main reasons behind such a server not showing problem.
- Check whether the server host is getting online or not and whether the server host is playing Valheim on their dedicated server or not.
- Needless to say that you should also restart your game and search for the dedicated server again.
- If none of the methods worked for you, try restarting the Valheim by the server host and check for the issue again.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. If you’ve further queries, let us know in the comment below.
- Fix For Valheim Keeps Crashing on PC
- How to Boost FPS in Valheim
- Fix Screen or Camera Shake in Valheim
- Fix: Valheim Low FPS Drops on PC | Increase Performance
- Valheim Steam Deck Controls Not Working, How to Fix?
- Valheim Save File Location Guide