Do you love to stream TV shows online, especially on your Android smartphone? If yes, then you’re in the right place, and as the article title suggests, here we will discuss What is Cloud TV? Additionally, we will share the steps on installing the free cloud TV APK on your Android device. Cloud TV is a product of ActiveVideo, a Silicon Valley software company. It’s a software platform that basically virtualizes Set-Top-Box functionality on your Android device.
This online Cloud TV literally activates pay-TV operators and other video service providers to bring advanced user interface and online video services, for instance, YouTube or Hulu. This is a next-gen cable TV set-top-box device that simply runs on your Android smartphone. You may now ask that there are so many online video streaming platforms (OTT) available on the market that offers web series, movies, original content, live TV, and more at subscription charges.
But here is a catch. Whether you don’t believe it or not, the Cloud TV app for your Android phone will provide you with all the popular content free of cost. Therefore, you can use this app as a cable TV service that offers more than 100 TV channels on your Android device for free without any hassle. Now, let’s jump into the details and installation guide below that includes all the requirements and download links.
Also Read: How to Mirror iPhone to a Vizio TV
What is Cloud TV?
Cloud TV is one of the best Online TV Streaming Applications for an Android device. It offers more than 100 Free TV channels. Therefore, you can easily experience any TV show on your Cloud TV application without spending money. It’s worth mentioning that you will require a good internet connection for buffer-free streaming.
It virtualizes STB (Set-Top-Box) functionality which works as an alternative to the regular cable TV. You can watch any of the TV shows in HD quality. That’s a good thing because if you use cable TV, you have to pay more for the HD Set-Top-Box and HD channels. In this case, you don’t have to pay anything. It also offers 8 different languages like English, Hindi, Spanish, French, Japanese, etc. Cloud TV APK supports operating systems such as Android, iOS, Windows, Bluestacks, Kodi, etc.
Now, let’s take a look at the Cloud TV app features.
Features of Cloud TV App
- The multilingual Cloud TV app comes with 8 different languages, which you can switch easily.
- Easy to use and simple user interface.
- Features Watch it later option. Therefore, you can add any movies or TV shows to the playlist.
- The Android app offers a lot of categories for different types of Movies and TV Shows. So, you can simply navigate and choose between the genre.
- It requires a good internet connection, but it’s completely free. Won’t charge you any cost.
- One of the best features of the Cloud TV app is that it has plenty of servers. If one of the servers won’t work properly, you can switch between other servers without interruption.
- Enjoy high-quality HD video resolution on all movies or shows.
Is It Safe to Use Cloud TV APK?
It’s basically safe to install the Cloud TV APK and using it on your Android device. However, we will always recommend you to check for the app permissions from the app settings menu. Just allow the necessary permissions only at the time of the initial setup process and start using it. At the same time, some of the Android users may think that this is a modded app and isn’t available on Google Play Store officially.
Yes! That’s true. The Cloud TV APK is a modded one and available on third-party sites. You will need to manually download and install the APK file on your Android smartphone. The APK file size is around 14MB approximately which can be easily installed on your Android devices. Let’s head over to the download link below and then follow all the requirements as well.
Cloud TV APK | Download
- First, enable the Unknown Sources option on your Android phone.
- Download and install the APK file on your phone normally.
- Make sure you have a good internet connection for online streaming.
- The app works on Android 4.0 or above versions perfectly. Check your device’s Android version as well.
- Even if you have a lower than Android 4.0 version on your device, then you need to install the MX Player app from Google Play Store and run it to stream Cloud TV.
- You will require a minimum of 2GB of RAM and 1GB of internal storage on your Android phone to run the Cloud TV app smoothly.
Steps to Install Free Cloud TV APK on your Android
The installation steps are so easy, just like other APK file installations. Follow it and enjoy online TV.
- As we already mentioned in the pre-requirements, enable the Unknown Sources.
- To do that, go to the device Settings > Security/Privacy option > turn on the toggle of Unknown Sources.
- After enabling it, download the APK file from the link given above on your handset.
- Install the APK file normally by tapping on it.
- You’re done. Now, open the Cloud TV app.
We assume that this article will help you a lot. If you’ve any queries, let us know in the comments below.
Im interest for reseller. About Greek channels. Can you please tell me the prices?
Just an inquiry am a football fun,how much does it cost for a whole year.