Last updated on March 18th, 2021 at 08:22 pm
Realme recently announced its new Narzo series in the mid-range smartphone market. Realme unveiled its new Narzo series on May 11th. The Narzo 10 series was unveiled through a pre-recorded launch video that was streamed on Monday at 12:30 PM local time (7 AM UTC). This is a new budget that is presented in the Indian market.
It comes with Android 10 out of the box, and Realme promises to deliver at least 2 major software upgrade to its phones. So, the reason you ended up here with the question that Will Realme Narzo 10 or Narzo 10A Receive the Android 11 Update? Well, then go through this article, and by the end of the article, you will be able to clear all the doubts regarding Realme Narzo 10/10A Android 11 Update.
With every software update comes change(s) that will improve the performance of your product by fixing minor issues that have been found and deemed possibly penetrable by threats. Hackers thrive off their ability to enter any system weaknesses to take advantage of the data and information they can receive from it.
- Improvements in performance and stability.
- Resolve the potential problems by fixing bugs and errors.
- OS upgrade and new features experience.
Realme Narzo 10 Specs
Coming to the specifications, the dual-SIM (Nano) Realme Narzo 10 runs Android 10 with Realme UI on top and features a 6.5-inch HD+ (720×1,600 pixels) Mini-Drop display. The phone is powered by octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 SoC, paired with 4GB RAM.
The quad-camera setup on the back of the phone includes a 48-megapixel primary camera, an 8-megapixel secondary camera, and two 2-megapixel cameras. For video calling and selfies, Realme Narzo 10 carries a sole 16-megapixel camera at the front. The phone also comes with 128GB inbuilt storage that is expandable using a dedicated microSD card slot. Additionally, its 5,000mAh battery supports 18W Quick Charge.
Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, and a USB Type-C port for charging. Sensors on board include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, magnetometer, and a proximity sensor. Lastly, the Realme Narzo 10 measures 164.4×75.4x9mm and weigh 199 grams.
Realme Narzo 10A Specs
The phone packs a 6.5-inch HD+ display with 720 x 1,600 pixels resolution with an aspect ratio of 20:9. it’s gorilla glass protection against bumps and scratches. The phone features a polycarbonate body and a triple rear camera setup.
The phone packs a triple rear camera setup with a 12 MP primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture, a second 2 MP camera with an f/2.4 aperture, and a 3rd 2 MP camera. It sports a 5 MP front camera for clicking selfies. The phone packs a fingerprint scanner on the rear for extra security.
The Realme Narzo 10A runs on the company’s proprietory ColorOS 7.0 supported Android 10. The phone is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G70 processor and with 3GB of RAM. It packs 32GB of inbuilt storage which will be expanded up to 256 GB via a microSD card slot. The phone may be a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone and supports Nano-SIM cards. it’s backed by a mammoth 5,000mAh battery and supports fast charging.
The Realme Narzo 10A runs on the company’s proprietory ColorOS 7.0 supported Android 10. The phone is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G70 processor and with 3GB of RAM. the twin sim phone comes with 32 GB of inbuilt storage expandable via a microSD card slot to 256 GB.
Connectivity options included within the smartphone are 4G, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.00, USB OTG, Micro-USB, FM radio, and support for Band 40 employed by some LTE networks. The phone has 4G active on both SIM cards.
Sensors included within the phone are an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor for security.
Will Realme Narzo 10 or Narzo 10A Receive the Android 11 Update?
Updated on March 15, 2021: Realme Narzo 10A received the February 2021 security patch with software version RMX2020_11.A.59 in India. The update is still based on Android 10.
Updated on March 01, 2021: Today Reame rolled the Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 early access beta program for Realme Narzo 10 in India. The update is labeled with software version RMX2002_11_C.03. Check the changelog below.
- Personalize the user interface to make it your own.
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- High Efficiency
- You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split screen mode.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
- Optimized the user interfaces of Notes: New visuals are provided on the list and editing pages.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimized “Auto brightness”.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
- Security and Privacy
- Added “System cloner”: You can create a system clone from your main system and use different fingerprints to enter different systems.
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
- More powerful SOS functions
- Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- HeyTap Cloud
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the lens stain detection feature.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Realme Lab
- Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time
- Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
Updated on January 03, 2021: Today Realme rolled the November 2020 security patch for the device with build number RMX2020_11.A.55. The update is still based on Android 10.
Regarding the official Android 11 Update for Realme Narzo 10/10A, there is nothing to worry about, the device will surely receive the update. According to the CMO of Realme, almost every Realme device gets at least 2 major software updates. Since Realme 6s was launched with Android 10 out of the box so you can surely expect Android 11 Update in the upcoming months. That means it will surely be updated to the next major version of their software i.e., Realme UI 2.0 of top of Android 11.
Right now there is no official roadmap of Realme UI 2.0 because Realme UI 1.0 is still being in the rollout process. We will let you about the official roadmap of the update as soon as Realme releases any press statement. Till then bookmark this page for further updates.
And regarding the Android 11 Beta update, unfortunately, we don’t have any strong and valid points or information that supports receiving the Android 11 Beta update of Realme Narzo 10/10A. Since Realme Narzo 10/10A is a mid-range device from Realme, there is a less possibility that Realme will push the Android 11 Beta update to it.
If we take this hypothetically, and Realme pushes Android 11 Beta update to the device it should be with two medium either via Stock Android or via Realme UI 2.0. As we all know that Realme is still pushing the first version of Realm UI i.e., 1.0 to its device so Realme 2.0 is not possible at this time. And the other way, that is via Stock Android update without the customized UI, again that is simply not possible, as it would be vulnerable for the mid-end hardware of the device.
It is a crucial part of your mobile performance. When any software or program is made it is tested several times. But in day to day usage, it comes across many errors ( for ex:- the app isn’t responding, crashes, etc.). To fix these types of problems system updates are released to enhance the performance in addition to the aid of these problems. Another thing to notice is that the updates fix most of the heating issues which we experience. One of the major benefits of OTA ( over the air) update is that u can enjoy the brand new experience of Android on Your phone from home itself. You need not go for service centers for these updates.
So, better you wait for the officials to announce any news about the same. Till then enjoy the Realme UI 1.0 on top of Android 10 and explore it in a better way.
- Realme Narzo 10 Software Update Tracker
- List of Android 10 supported Realme Devices
- Common Problems in Realme Narzo 10A and Solutions: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- Common Problems in Realme Narzo 10 and Solutions: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- Realme Narzo 10A Software Update: RMX2020_11_A.25 May 2020 Patch and Fixed System bugs