Xiaomi, the Chinese tech giant, has been in the market for a long period. The brand now has unveiled its 10th-anniversary special flagships the Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro. Both the smartphones come with great specifications except for some downgrades like the 90Hz panel. We have seen the 120Hz panel in the Galaxy S20 series, and OnePlus will also use this 120Hz panel in their upcoming OnePlus 8 series of devices. The major flaw is in the Mi 10; the two 2MP sensors and downgraded the ultra-wide-angle sensor. Being a smartphone that is priced in a premium segment and still uses a depth sensor.
Here in this article, we will share with you the Xiaomi Mi 10 Stock Firmware flash files collections with a complete step-by-step guide to flash the firmware file manually.
Google’s Android is open-source software and easily customizable due to its open-source nature. It’s worth mentioning that the OS runs on the Linux platform. Therefore, most of the advanced users and developers can quickly build any Custom ROM, mod files, root, tweaks, etc. Meanwhile, if you’ve flashed or tweaked your device previously, you may face some lag, boot loop, or soft brick issue. Mostly the Custom ROMs offer better visual treat and customizations but lack stability or security. This can be easily bypassed by flashing the Stock Firmware on your Mi 10 again depends on the model number.
Mi 10 Specifications
The Xiaomi Mi 10 5G sports a 6.67 Super AMOLED panel with Full HD+ screen resolution and with curved edges. Sadly this panel only supports the 90Hz screen refresh rate, which is lower compared to the 120Hz display on the Galaxy S20 series and 180 Hz touch sampling rate. Further, this display can also go up to 1120 nits of peak brightness, and it can have 4096 levels of brightness adjustment and supports DC dimming. It is also capable of HDR10 and DCI-P3. It also has a screen-to-body ratio of 89.8 percent, an aspect ratio of 18:5:9, a pixel density of 386 Pixel Per Inch (PPI), a contrast ratio of 5,000,000:1, and a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. This panel also features an in-display fingerprint scanner and gets by the Corning Gorilla Glass.
Underneath the Mi 10, it sports the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC, which is built on the 7nm process. This octa-core SoC includes a single Kryo 585 core, which clocks at 2.84 GHz, other three Kryo 585 cores which clock at 2.42 GHz, and finally four Kryo 585 core which clocks at 1.80 GHz. To the GPU side, it has the Adreno 650, which clocks at 587 MHz. The device has 8GB and 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 128GB and 256GB of UFS 3.0 internal storage.
Cameras; Worth the hype?
Coming to the optics department, the Mi 10 sports a quad rear camera setup, which is placed in a horizontal setup. In this setup, the three sensors and arranged in the same setup, and the fourth sensor and LED flash placed below this. This quad rear camera includes a 108MP Samsung ISOCELL Bright HMX primary sensor with an f/1.7 aperture value. It also has a 7-element lens, a sensor size of 1/1.33-inch, PDAF, and OIS support. This huge sensor pairs with a 13MP wide-angle lens with a 123-degree field of view and with an f/2.4 aperture value. Further, it also has a tertiary 2MP macro sensor with an f/2.4 aperture value and finally another 2MP depth sensor with the same f/2.4 aperture value.
With this camera set up, the device will allow its users to capture 8K videos at a resolution of 7,680 x 4,320 pixels just like the Galaxy S20 series. It also supports for Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, and panorama. To the front, there is a single 20MP sensor with an f/2.0 aperture value, and this sensor sits inside the punch hole, which is placed to the left of the screen.
The Mi 10 packs a 4,780 mAh Li-Pro battery which charges over a USB type C port and also with support for 30W fast charging. It also supports for Power Delivery 3.0, Fast wireless charging with 30W, and Power bank / Reverse wireless charging of 10W. This smartphone runs on Miui 11, which runs on top of Android 11. The device is available in three color options, namely the Ice Blue, Peach Gold, Titanium Silver.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot. Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive, GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS. NFC, Infrared port, 2.0, USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go. However, this flagship doesn’t come with no support for FM Radio, and the brand ditched the 3.5mm headphone jack. Talking about the audio setup, it has stereo speakers and supports 24-bit/192kHz audio. The sensors on this device include the accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and barometer.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Stock Firmware Collections
Most of the Xiaomi devices run on MIUI custom skin over Android versions. The MIUI is a popular and widely used custom skin by users and developers globally. It’s a well polished and fully featured UI just like OxygenOS and EMUI. Some of the other device models are also compatible with the custom MIUI ROM built by third-party developers. With every update, Xiaomi has improved the apps loading time, touch response time, system stability over customizations, and new features. Most of the core Android features are available on the latest MIUI 10 for all the Xiaomi devices. Therefore, you don’t have to wait for the official Android version update.
Mostly the Stock ROM comes pre-installed on the device by smartphone OEMs, but it doesn’t offer that much of customizations like any Custom ROM. Smartphone OEMs also provides locked device bootloader so that users get official update easily and maintain the device privacy. The company offers limited but fully functional and stable official stock firmware, which can be used as a daily driver easily. While you really can’t use a custom firmware as your daily driver due to instability and bugs. Installing Stock firmware on your Xiaomi Mi 10 will get rid of any software-related issue or bug easily. Here is the Xiaomi Mi 10 stock firmware collection, which you can download and flash on your device.
Stock Firmware Advantages
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Mi 10.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop issue.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Mi 10 ROM version.
- Unroot or Fix Software Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on your device.
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your device warranty.
List of Xiaomi Mi 10 Stock Firmware Collections:
- MIUI 126.96.36.199 Europe Stable ROM – [V188.8.131.52.RJBEUXM]
- MIUI 184.108.40.206 India Stable ROM – [V220.127.116.11.RJBINXM]
- MIUI 18.104.22.168 Europe Stable ROM – [V22.214.171.124.RJBEUXM]
- MIUI 126.96.36.199 China Stable ROM – [V188.8.131.52.RJBCNXM]
- MIUI 184.108.40.206 Europe Stable ROM – [V220.127.116.11.RJBEUXM]
- MIUI 18.104.22.168 Europe Stable ROM – [V22.214.171.124.RJBEUXM]
- MIUI 126.96.36.199 India Stable ROM – [V188.8.131.52.RJBINXM]
- MIUI 184.108.40.206 India Stable ROM – [V220.127.116.11.RJBINXM]
- MIUI 18.104.22.168 Europe Stable ROM – [V22.214.171.124.RJBEUXM]
- MIUI 126.96.36.199 Europe Stable ROM – [V188.8.131.52.QJBEUXM]
- MIUI 184.108.40.206 India Stable ROM – [V220.127.116.11.QJBINXM]
- MIUI 18.104.22.168 India Stable ROM – [V22.214.171.124.QJBINXM]
- MIUI 126.96.36.199 Europe Stable ROM – [V188.8.131.52.QJBEUXM]
- MIUI 184.108.40.206 Europe Stable ROM – [V220.127.116.11.QJBEUXM]
- MIUI 18.104.22.168 Russia Stable ROM – [V22.214.171.124.QJBRUXM]
- MIUI 126.96.36.199 India Stable ROM – [V188.8.131.52.QJBINXM]
- MIUI 184.108.40.206 China Stable ROM – [V220.127.116.11.QJBCNXM]
- MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM – [V22.214.171.124.QJBMIXM]
- MIUI 126.96.36.199 China Stable ROM – [V188.8.131.52.QJBCNXM]
- MIUI 184.108.40.206 India Stable ROM – V220.127.116.11.QJBINXM
- MIUI 18.104.22.168 India Stable ROM – [V22.214.171.124.QJBINXM]
- MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM – [V188.8.131.52.QJBMIXM]
- MIUI 184.108.40.206 Europe Stable ROM – [V220.127.116.11.QJBEUXM]
- MIUI 18.104.22.168 India Stable ROM – [V22.214.171.124.QJBINXM]
- MIUI 126.96.36.199 Europe Stable ROM – [V188.8.131.52.QJBEUXM]
- MIUI 184.108.40.206 China Stable ROM – [V220.127.116.11.QJBCNXM]
- MIUI 18.104.22.168 Europe Stable ROM – [V22.214.171.124.QJBEUXM]
- MIUI 126.96.36.199 China Stable ROM – [V188.8.131.52.QJBCNXM]
- MIUI 184.108.40.206 China Stable ROM – [v220.127.116.11.QJBCNXM]
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Mi 10
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- The ROM file is supported only for Mi 10. Don’t try it on other devices.
- You will require a PC/Laptop and a USB Cable.
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for PC.
- Mi Flash tool – Download and install it on your PC (Fastboot Method).
- Keep your device battery charged up to 60%, at least for a smoother process.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data as well.
Instructions to install
For better visual support, you can also check out our full-depth video tutorial from the link below as well:Video Tutorial to Flash MIUI on any Xiaomi Device via Recovery/Fastboot Method
We hope that you have successfully installed the latest update on your Xiaomi device by following this guide easily. Feel free to write down in the comments below.