AT&T has started rolling Android 7.1.1 Nougat for AT&T ZTE Maven 2 with build number Z831V1.0.0B29 . As we know Maven 2 has received one of the major upgrades from Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. AT&T has skipped the Android 7.0 Nougat and directly started rolling the Android 7.1.1 Nougat. The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) with update OTA based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat for AT&T ZTE Maven 2. Along with this update, you will receive the June Security Patch update for AT&T ZTE Maven 2.
Now you can download and update OTA zip to flash AT&T ZTE Maven 2 to Android 7.1.1 Nougat wrapped with new features The 7.1.1 Nougat Z831V1.0.0B29 update for AT&T ZTE Maven 2 started rolling out. The new update of Android 7.1.1 Nougat for AT&T ZTE Maven 2 is rolling out in the phase wise manner. Many users already started receiving OTA (Over The Air) notification. It will take few weeks for the update to reach all the users in the US. If you don’t want to wait for OTA update, then you can install the full firmware manually once it is available here.
The update comes with Android 7.1.1 Nougat and it weighs around 1.16GB in size. You can flash the below-given zip using our full tutorial on How to flash and install Z831V1.0.0B29 Android 7.1.1 Nougat For AT&T ZTE Maven 2.
As we know this new update is one of the sweetest updates from Google up till now with its latest features like Multi tasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc. The latest update for AT&T ZTE Maven 2 will receive the latest build Z831V1.0.0B29 based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
Download Install Z831V1.0.0B29 Android 7.1.1 Nougat For AT&T ZTE Maven 2
If you do not receive the nougat update prompt, to check if you have received the Official Android 7.1.1 Nougat update on AT&T ZTE Maven 2 then please go to Setting > About > System Update to update manually. The latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware for AT&T ZTE Maven 2 is based on the latest ZTE UI. You can flash stock ROM on AT&T ZTE Maven 2 with the latest Nougat firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware on AT&T ZTE Maven 2.
Today you will learn on how to manually download and install official Android Nougat for AT&T Z Play with version Z831V1.0.0B29. This update gives you the latest sweetness of Android 7.1.1 features bundled with AT&T features. Remember this will work only on AT&T ZTE Maven 2.
In this article, we will guide you how to Download and Install AT&T ZTE Maven 2 Full firmware. Here we provide you download link for AT&T ZTE Maven 2 Nougat firmware zip. Follow the below step by step guide to Install Z831V1.0.0B29 update on AT&T ZTE Maven 2.
What Is In Android 7.1.1 Nougat And Its Feature?
Android 7.0 Nougat is the new iteration of Google’s new Android Operating System after Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The new OS Android 7.0 has started rolling out from many smartphone manufacturers lately. It is loaded with many features which are not in Android 6.0. This release is Google’s 7th major version of the Android operating system. Google released the Android Nougat first in Beta build to all Nexus and Pixel device. It came out officially on August 22, 2016.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
New Firmware link has broken currently, Thank you for letting us know. Check the old firmware.
- This Method is only for AT&T ZTE Maven 2 (Z831) users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- This will work on AT&T ZTE Maven 2 (Z831), Don’t Try this in Any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step.
- You can also backup all your apps and data without root.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Steps For How To Install Z831V1.0.0B29 June security patch for AT&T ZTE Maven 2 (Z831)
To update the Stock Firmware Z831V1.0.0B29 for AT&T ZTE Maven 2 (Z831) based Android 7.1.1 Nougat, you can either use any of the method below. Follow the guide properly to flash the Android 7.1.1 Nougat Z831V1.0.0B29 for AT&T ZTE Maven 2 (Z831).
- Download the ZIP file and rename it to update.zip
- Copy the update.zip file to your sd card.
- Navigate to the phone Settings -–>Update and Click on the menu button.
- .It will automatically recognize the zip file
- Tap on install button to start installation process automatically.
- Wait until update installation completes.
- Download the ZIP file and rename it to update.zip
- Enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM unlock’ option from Settings –> Developer options –>. (To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.)
- Switch off and Reboot your device into Recovery Mode (Press Volume down+ Power Button key’s together)
- Select “Apply update via SDcard”.
- Select the zip file and wait until the installation process completes.
- Reboot the device after installation.