Last updated on March 28th, 2021 at 10:32 pm
In this guide, we will show you the steps to install the Android 10 update on Oppo A91. Now that the device has received the tenth iteration of the OS upgrade, users are likely to welcome a plethora of new and interesting features. These include the likes of a revamped Visual Interface, the incorporation of Smart Sidebar, the addition of Navigation Gestures 3.0, and tons of System-related changes.
Not to mention the fact that there are some optimizations to the Home screen, Game Space, Camera, and Applications as well as enhancement to the overall device security. So with this, you would have got a perfect idea regarding this update. Let’s now check out the instructions to install this Android 10 update on your Oppo A91 device.
Oppo A91 Android 10 Update | How to Install
There exist two different methods through which you could install this update onto your device. Before proceeding with any of them, it is highly recommended to take a device backup, just to be on the safer side.
Method 1: Automatic Installation
The update is rolled out by the OEM as an OTA package. To check if your device has received this update, follow the below steps:
- Head over to the Settings page on your device.
- Then go to the Software Updates section.
- If you find any pending updates, download them right away.
- The update file will now automatically be downloaded and installed onto your device.
- Once done, your device will reboot to the newly installed OS.
So this was the first method to install the Android 10 update on Oppo A91. Let’s now turn our attention toward the second method.
Method 2: Manual Installation
If you haven’t yet received the OTA update but have managed to grab hold of the update file, then you could manually install it onto your device as well. Here’s how:
- To begin with, download the update file for your device.
- Then transfer this ZIP file to the root directory of your device, either to phone memory or SD Card (make sure not to keep it inside any folder).
- After this, power off your device. Then press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons for a few seconds until your device is booted to the Recovery Mode.
- Use the Volume keys to select the Install from storage device option and hit the Power key to confirm it.
- Next up, select the Install from SD option, navigate to the downloaded Android 10 update ZIP package for your Oppo A91, and select it.
- You will now get a confirmation, select Yes. The installation process will now begin and once completed, your device shall automatically reboot.
That’s it. These were the two different methods to install the Android 10 update on your Oppo A91 device. We have shared two different methods for the same. Do let us know in the comments which one you ultimately settled for. Likewise, here are some iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Tricks that you should check out as well.