In this guide, we will show you the steps to install the Android 12 Beta to your Tecno Camon 17 device. Recently Google released the latest Beta update for its new OS upgrade. Pixel devices, as expected were the first ones to get blessed with it. Along the same lines, OnePlus and Xiaomi also followed suit. However, what is interesting to note is the fact that Tecno has joined this bandwagon as well, right on the first day itself.
This automatically translates to your ability to try out a plethora of new features. To begin with, the ‘Material You’ design will give your device a complete UI overhaul. Likewise, there are tons of new privacy features as well as the introduction of a new Privacy Dashboard. Not to mention that the Quick Settings toggles have also undergone a major revamp. And you could now welcome all these features onto your Tecno Camon 17 device right away by installing the latest Android 12 Beta update.
How to Install Android 12 Beta for Tecno Camon 17
There are a few requirements that you need to checkmark before moving ahead with the steps. Make sure that your device qualifies for all of them.
- To begin with, take a backup of all the data on your device. This is because the process is going to wipe off all the data from your device.
- Next up, download the Transsion Software Download Tool onto your PC.
- Finally, download the Android 12 Beta update file for your Tecno Camon, corresponding to the RAM that your device has:
Install Android 12 Beta on Tecno Camon 17
- To begin with, head over to the Transsion Software Download Tool’s folder.
- Then double click on the SWDLoader.exe file to launch the tool.
- After that, click on the Start button situated at the top left.
- Then navigate to the downloaded update package and select it. All the files will now be loaded to the tool.
- Once that is done, power off your device and connect it to the PC via USB cable.
- The flashing process will now begin and could take a while.
- Once done, you shall be notified of the same via the Download Successful message.
- You may now close the tool and unplug the device from the PC.
So this was all from this guide on how to install the Android 12 Beta update on your Tecno Camon 17 device. If you have any queries, do let us know in the comments section below. Rounding off, here are some iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Tricks that deserve your attention as well.