Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Galaxy Note 4. Works with i9500, i9505, i9505G, i9506. We had already shared some custom ROM for Samsung Samsung Galaxy Note 4, So check out this link to install Custom ROM on Samsung Samsung Galaxy Note 4. If you are here for the first time, then read the difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM. If you are trying to install Custom ROM for the first time, then please make sure you install the TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone. If you are here to install the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat, then here you are!.
Full Credits to the developer _mone from XDA forum who has done his job in building this ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
Also Check Related Post :
- Download Install N910CXXS2DQF6 June Security Marshmallow For Galaxy Note 4 (Exynos)
- Download Install N910UXXS2DQE6 May Security Marshmallow For Galaxy Note 4
- Install N910FXXS1DQE7 May Security Marshmallow For Galaxy Note 4 (Snapdragon)
- Download Install N910VVRS2CQE1 May Security Marshmallow For Verizon Galaxy Note 4
In this guide you will learn How to Download and Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Galaxy Note 4. This ROM is based on AICP OS which is quite famous with its custom made features from all CM, Lineage, Slim, Omni AOSPA, etc. Now you can install Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on Samsung Samsung Galaxy Note 4 by following our simple guide using TWRP Recovery. This ROM is not an official Android 7.1.2 Nougat from Samsung Company. But you can install this official AICP OS on Samsung Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (trltexx). This is a Custom ROM built from Android Open Source Code. You may find bugs or lag, if you do then you can always revert back to Stock or any other custom ROM for Samsung Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (trltexx).
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Galaxy Note 4 (Custom ROM, AICP)
- 2 Steps for How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Galaxy Note 4 (Custom ROM, AICP)
Download Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Galaxy Note 4 (Custom ROM, AICP)
Remember this is a stable build of official AICPOS on Samsung Galaxy Note 4. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily drive. If you want to try Android 7.0 OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Galaxy Note 4 based AICP OS. This ROM is developed and published by official AICP Team member. Full Credits to the developer and contributors.
To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Galaxy Note 4 or any Custom ROM, your phone must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery installed. If you don’t have one, then first install Custom Recovery on your Samsung Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
What Is AICPOS?
AICP is known by everyone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!! Until Lollipop,the rom has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year, we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features. If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or CM team if it concerns their modifications. This rom isn’t CM supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!
What Is In Android 7.1 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.1 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.1 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.1 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
DOWNLOAD FILESDOWNLOAD ROM DOWNLOAD GAPPS
- This will work on Samsung Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Works with i9500, i9505, i9505G, i9506.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Top 5 Screen Recorder apps for Android
- Top Ten iOS 11 Features Already Present in MIUI 8
- What is Firefox Focus and How to Install it on Android
- Flipkart MSI Gaming Laptop Offer
Check this post :
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Steps for How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Galaxy Note 4 (Custom ROM, AICP)
- First of all, Download the AICPOS Zip and GAPPS Zip file from the below given link.
- If you have downloaded the zip file in your computer, then connect your device to computer using USB cable.
- Now move the downloaded AICPOS and Gapps zip to the root of internal memory of your smartphone.
- After transferring the zip file, Now turn your phone off. Reboot to recovery by pressing the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously. (You can use Volume Up and Down buttons in order to scroll up and down and you can press Power key to select.)
- Before installing the custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the AICPOS zip file.
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom ROM zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- Now follow the same steps from Step one to install Gapps.
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install LAndroid 7.1.2 Nougat On Galaxy Note 4 (Custom ROM, AICP) Successfully.
Steps for How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 4 :
In Case if you didn’t find the root, Here is the step for how to root Samsung Galaxy Note 4 running AICPOS, This step is simple just like you installed the Custom ROM.