Once you feel that your computer health is deteriorating, you can immediately take action against this issue by downloading any system optimizer software for your computer, which helps restore your computer to a normal state. Before choosing a perfect optimizing software for your computer, let’s know what a system optimizer is and what optimizing software does to your Windows computer.
Do you remember how fast your computer was when you first got it? It is used to complete all the tasks given within a flash of a second, allowing you to enjoy your work. But as time passed, its performance and response speed would have decreased. Have you ever wondered why it happened? Various factors contribute to the deterioration of your computer’s life, impacting its overall performance.
The most serious of these is excessive usage. Many people use their computers daily, clogging the system with programs, movies, music, games, applications, etc. Even though excessive usage is one of the main reasons for the deterioration of computer performance and speed, there are many other reasons too.
Best Advanced System Optimizer Software for Windows
System optimizer, as the name reveals, is an application that will help you improve your computer’s performance by optimizing various features. These can be downloaded from the internet and installed on your computer.
Once you install these kinds of software, they will automatically install with a system disk cleaner, auto optimizer, register cleaner, and more. These features will automatically save your time and save your computer as much as possible by preventing several means of fatal errors that may occur.
1. iolo System Mechanic
iolo System Mechanic is one of the best system optimizers for computers. This software can be downloaded and used by Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, (XP/Vista up to v220.127.116.11). It includes a free version with a malware removal feature. This software has 24/7 technical support if your computer runs into a serious issue.
- Full System Cleanup in one click.
- Provides detailed analysis of the scan.
- Varieties of system scans.
- Trial Available.
- It’s an Expensive software.
- Some important features are only available to premium users.
2. IObit Advanced Systemcare
If you are trying to improve your computer’s performance but haven’t got time to run manual scans and check on it frequently, IObit Advanced System care will be the best option. This software is recommended for users of Windows 11 and 10.
However, the users of lower windows versions can also use this. This software has an AI clean-up tool that efficiently optimizes your computer. It has a basic version which is completely free, and the Pro version of this software comes with real-time antivirus protection.
- Real-time Optimization.
- The basic version is completely free.
- Premium subscriptions come with real-time antivirus protection.
- Available at an affordable rate – 1370 INR Per Year.
- Provides detailed analysis of the scan.
- Some extra features are supposed to be downloaded manually.
- No Malware and Antivirus Protection on the Free version.
CCleaner is one of the most popular optimizing software which does its work. This software is recommended for users of nearly all versions of windows except the very old ones. This software is also available for mac users too.
CCleaner has user-friendly operation panels that help you run scans and optimize your computer easily. This software is one of the best because it gets new updates frequently.
- It has a Free Version, which is user-friendly.
- Quick Installation Process.
- Gets new updates frequently.
- New Feature – PC Health Check.
- It does not detect or remove viruses, spyware, or malware.
- Even the professional version doesn’t include virus or malware removal.
4. Avast CleanUp
Avast is a well-known name in the field of system security and optimization. It is the only popular software to provide real-time antivirus protection for free. Yes, it detects and removes viruses and malware in real-time for free.
It not only fixes your system issues but also updates the old applications to optimize your computer. It saves your computer by removing bloatware and putting most of the background applications to sleep.
- Real-time Antivirus Protection is completely FREE.
- Automatically updates old applications.
- Puts Background apps to Sleep.
- Closes the applications that try to drain your battery.
- Excessive notifications.
- Not too many benefits in the premium version.
5. AVG TuneUp
AVG is also a well-known name in system security and optimization. This software is also recommended for the users of all early versions of windows except the very old ones. Just like CCleaner, AVG TuneUp is also available for mac users.
It has a free version which is beneficial too. And just like all the software mentioned above, this can also efficiently optimize your computer.
- Effectively cleans your computer.
- Effective Driver Updater.
- The free version is extremely useful.
- It duplicates some of windows 10 basic methods.