If you are looking for the Best Belts Locations in Final Fantasy 16, you have come to the right place. In action RPG Final Fantasy 16, you will be able to equip gear onto your character to improve their defenses. Increasing defensive stats is an important part of gameplay, as you must protect yourself from damage while dealing with enemies. As you progress through the game, you will encounter more challenging enemies to beat. So, it’s important to stay on top of your game with your armor. This guide will take you through the Best Belts Locations in Final Fantasy 16.
While there are only two types of base armor you can get in the game, it’s important to get them right. These two types are Belts and Vambraces. They will be able to boost your Defense and Health stats and protect you from taking too much damage from enemies. You can buy some of the belts in the game but will need to craft the others. The first thing to know is which belts are the best, and then to pinpoint their location. Let’s find out the Best Belts Locations in Final Fantasy 16.
Where to find the Best Belts Locations in Final Fantasy 16
In the vast fictional world of Valisthea, you will need to look for gear in several places. There are different parts of this world with diverse environments such as towns, dungeons and fields. Travelling is made easy with the option of fast travel, where you can simply enter the location you want to get to in the fast travel menu. For specific locations, you need to know where you want to go. If you are looking for the Best Belts Locations in Final Fantasy 16, we will let you know the location you need to be in, right here.
Before we get into the list of the belt locations, here is the best belt in the game and where to find it:
Ouroboros: This is the best belt in Final Fantasy 16. The Ouroboros provides a bonus defense of 95 and a bonus HP of 32. Although it is not upgradeable, its impressive stats make it one of the most sought-after armors in the game. You can craft the Ouroboros at The Black Hammer using Stone Tongue, Comet Feather, and Orichalcum.
Final Fantasy 16 – Best Belt Locations
As you’re here for the Best Belts Locations in Final Fantasy 16, here is the list of the best belts and their locations:
- Circle of Heaven – The Circle of Heaven provides a defense bonus of 85 and a bonus HP of 24. You can purchase it from Charon’s Toll for 4500 Gil and upgrade it to improve its battle performance.
- Demontamer’s Sash – Although it provides a lower defense bonus of 48 and a bonus HP of 14, the Demontamer’s Sash can be a valuable addition to your inventory. However, you cannot upgrade it. If you are looking for this belt, you can find it in a chest in a Tower slightly to the top-left (North-East) of the Royal Meadows in The Holy Empire of Sanbreque.
- Drakeslayer’s Belt – The Drakeslayer’s Belt offers a defense bonus of 74 and a bonus HP of 23. Although it cannot be upgraded, it can be crafted at The Black Hammer using Dragon Talon, Electrum, Briar Clam Shell, and Scarletite.
- Hunter’s Waistcloth – The Hunter’s Waistcloth offers a defense bonus of 55 and a bonus HP of 13. It can be purchased from Charon’s Toll for 2250 Gil or crafted at The Black Hammer using Steelsilk, Magicked Ash, and Coeurl Whisker. Additionally, it can be upgraded to enhance its stats further.
- Mythril Belt – The Mythril Belt provides a defense bonus of 64 and a bonus HP of 20. It cannot be upgraded, but it can be found in a chest in Ceratina to the top (North) of The Velkroy Desert Obelisk in The Dhalmekian Republic.
- Regal Sash – Although it provides a lower defense bonus of 48 and a bonus HP of 14, the Regal Sash is still a decent belt to have in your inventory. It cannot be upgraded, however.
- Rune Belt – The Rune Belt provides a defense bonus of 75 and a bonus HP of 20. It can be purchased from Charon’s Toll for 3600 Gil and upgraded to improve its battle performance.
- Rune Crescents – The Rune Crescents offer a defense bonus of 76 and a bonus HP of 23, making them a popular choice among players. They can be purchased from Charon’s Toll for 3800 Gil and upgraded to enhance their stats further.
- Sun Bracelets – The Sun Bracelets offer a defense bonus of 86 and a bonus HP of 26, making them a valuable addition to any player’s arsenal. These belts can be purchased from Charon’s Toll for 4700 Gil and can be upgraded to further enhance their stats.
With this comprehensive list on Best Belts Locations in Final Fantasy 16, you can now choose the best belt that suits your gameplay style and strategy, and acquire it to enhance your performance in battles. We hope that this guide helped you find the Best Belts Locations in Final Fantasy 16. The list should help you find a good secondary belt if you’re not too eager on Ouroboros. For more tips on Final Fantasy 16, make sure to check out our other guides.