Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is an exploration-focused, side-scroller action RPG game that comes under the Metroidvania genre. The game is developed by ArtPlay and published by 505 Games. It was released in 2019 and available for Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch platforms. As you’ve already seen the title, some of the Bloodstained PC players are getting a fatal error while launching the game. Here we’ll share the steps to fix Bloodstained Error LowLevelFatalError with D3D11. So, let’s take a look.
As none of the PC games are bug or error-free, it’s quite expected from Bloodstained as well. However, the PC players are facing more and more issues relatively than other platforms and the said issue is most probably is related to DirectX. So, here we’ve shared some of the possible workarounds that you should try for once at least and check whether the issue has been fixed or not.
Bloodstained Error LowLevelFatalError with D3D11: How to Fix?
First of all, you should check the game requirements with your system configuration. As some times the compatibility issue can also occur these kinds of errors while launching the game. Next, we always recommend updating the graphics driver and Windows version. Keep in mind that the DirectX version can be updated via Windows cumulative updates. So, the updating process is very necessary for PC gamers.
1. Update Graphics Drivers
- Click on Start > Type Device Manager and open it from the search result.
- Click on the arrow icon of Display adapters.
- Right-click on the dedicated graphics card.
- Select Update Driver.
- Choose Search automatically for updated driver software.
- If any latest update is available, it will automatically download the driver and install it.
- Once done, restart your PC and try running the game again.
2. Update Windows 10
- Go to Start menu > Choose Settings.
- Click on Update and Security.
- Click on Check for update option under the Windows Update section. If available, download and install it.
- Once done, restart your PC and launch the Bloodstained game on Steam.
3. Turn Up Fan Speed
- You will need to download and install MSI Afterburner software on your PC.
- Launch the tool and turn off everything except for the Fan Speed.
- Turn on Fan Speed up to 40% and make sure that the MSI Afterburner version supports increasing fan speed of your graphics card.
- Once done, restart your Steam client and launch the game to check for the error.
4. Run as an Administrator
- Launch Steam client > Go to Library.
- Right-click on Bloodstained > Go to Properties.
- Click on Local Files > Select Browse Local Files.
- Right-click on the Bloodstained exe file > Go to Properties.
- Head over to Compatibility > Enable Run as an Administrator.
- Click on Apply and then OK.
- Restart the Steam client and try running the game.
5. Verify Game Files
- Open Steam client > Go to Library.
- Select Bloodstained > Click on Settings (cog icon).
- Choose Verify > Wait for the validation process to complete.
- Once done, restart your Steam client and check for the error.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide useful. Feel free to ask in the comment section below for any queries.