Nexon Games has released a free-to-play military role-playing video game called ‘Blue Archive’ in November 2021. It’s available for both Android and iOS devices with gacha mechanics. However, some interested players or fans prefer to use the Android emulator tool on Windows PC to easily run the application or games. But somehow multiple players are reporting that the Blue Archive game is not working on Bluestacks which seems frustrating a lot.
Now, if you’re also facing the same issue then you can follow this troubleshooting guide completely to fix it. According to several reports on the BlueStacks subreddit forum, Blue Archive randomly crashes on BlueStacks which needs to be fixed. Though some players are saying that the game is running fine on the Android emulator software, some are quite unfortunate to encounter the crashing or not loading issue. Luckily, we’ve some workarounds for you.
Fix: Blue Archive Not Working on Bluestacks
The chances are high that an outdated BlueStacks version on the PC or issues with the CPU cores or multi-instances in BlueStacks or VPN conflicts, etc can trigger the Blue Archive game not working. So, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the guide below.
1. Use Recommended BlueStacks Settings
First of all, you should cross-check whether you’re using the recommended BlueStacks settings or not. It’s better to use the suggested configuration for a smoother experience. You’ll have to set ‘CPU allocation’ to ‘High (4 Cores)’ and set ‘Memory allocation’ to ‘High (4 GB)’. To do so:
- Open the ‘Settings’ menu in BlueStacks by clicking on the gear icon on the Side Toolbar.
- Under the ‘Performance’ tab, apply the following settings:
- Set ‘CPU allocation’ to ‘High (4 Cores)’
- Set ‘Memory allocation’ to ‘High (4 GB)’
- Click on ‘Save changes’ to apply these settings.
- You will then be asked to restart BlueStacks for these changes to take effect.
- Click on ‘Restart now’ > Launch Blue Archive after BlueStacks 5 restarts.
2. Update BlueStacks
At the time of writing this article, BlueStacks 5 is the latest version that everyone should use on their PCs. So, you will have to update the BlueStacks version to 5 or later. Just head over to the official BlueStacks website and grab the latest version.
3. Update Windows
Well, an outdated Windows OS version or build can eventually trigger multiple issues whatsoever. It’s recommended to install the latest version always to avoid crashes, bugs, stability issues, etc. To do that:
- Press Windows + I keys to open up the Windows Settings menu.
- Next, click on Update & Security > Select Check for updates under the Windows Update section.
- If there is a feature update available, select Download and install.
- Wait for the process to be completed and then reboot the PC to apply changes.
4. Use Recommended Game Settings
You should also use the recommended game settings on the Blue Archive title to get better performance. To do so:
- Launch the Blue Archive game to enter the lobby.
- Click on the menu icon at the top right corner.
- On the ‘Menu Tab’ window, click on ‘Options’.
- Navigate to the ‘Graphics’ tab and make the following changes:
- Set the ‘Resolution’ to ‘Medium’
- Set ‘FPS’ to ’60’
- You can now enjoy playing Blue Archive with the enhanced graphics and high FPS on BlueStacks.
5. Try Dropping Allocated CPU Cores
If in case, you’re having issues with the game launching or crashing then make sure to drop the CPU cores allocation from 4 to 2. It also can be useful if your PC hardware is old enough or the configuration is on the low-end. If you’re using a powerful gaming rig then you should keep the CPU cores allocation to 4 which is recommended one.
6. Disable VPN or Proxy Servers
Try turning off the VPN or Proxy Servers manually on the PC to avoid the game launching or not working issues with BlueStacks. After disabling the VPN server or Proxy server, you can try running Blue Archive on BlueStacks to check whether it’s still bothering you or not.
7. Delete Other Multi-Instances
You should try deleting other multi-instances on BlueStacks and make sure to download the Nougat 64-bit in the multi-instance manager. Once done, you can smoothly launch and play Blue Archive on the PC via BlueStacks without any issues.
8. Reinstall BlueStacks
Another thing you can do is uninstall and reinstall BlueStacks on your PC to ensure there is no issue with the application files. Sometimes corrupted or missing files can trigger multiple conflicts whatsoever. To do that:
- Click on the Windows icon (Or press the Windows key) to open the Start menu.
- Now, search for Control Panel, and click on it to open.
- From the Control Panel interface, click on Uninstall a program.
- Next, search for the BlueStacks program from the list, and click on it to select.
- Click on Uninstall and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstallation process.
- Finally, reboot the computer to apply changes, and head over to the BlueStacks website to get the latest installer.
9. Reinstall Blue Archive
If none of the methods worked for you then make sure to follow the steps below to uninstall and reinstall the Blue Archive game on the BlueStacks emulator. To do so:
- Launch BlueStacks on the PC > Hold the left-click button of your mouse on the Blue Archive game icon that you want to uninstall.
- Now, click on the ‘Uninstall’ option > You’ll have to confirm if you wish to uninstall the selected program or not.
- Click on ‘OK’ to proceed > The selected game will be uninstalled from BlueStacks.
- Once done, close BlueStacks and relaunch it > Search for Blue Archive and Install it again.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.