In this tutorial, we will guide you to remove the FRP lock on your Realme C17 RMX2101 smartphone. Follow this method to bypass the FRP or Google verification using the ISP pinout method. You can find Realme C17 ISP Testpoint here.
Realme C17 is one of the newly launched budget category smartphones that offers trendy & nice-looking colors, a redesigned rear camera setup, punch-hole selfie camera embedded screen, a 20:9 aspect ratio display, and more.
Also Read: Realme C17 Software Update Tracker
Also Read: Realme C17 RMX2101 Firmware flash file
- This guide is for the Realme C17 RMX2101 variant only.
- You will need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
Instructions To Bypass FRP lock
Well, ‘FRP’ known for the term “Factory Reset Protection.” It’s a security measure taken by Google for Android platforms and devices running on the Android 5.1 Lollipop or above version. This functionality gets activated once you sign in to a Google Account on your Android device. And once it is activated, it will prevent you from using the phone until you enter the previous Google Account Credentials. It will remain the same as well, even after doing the factory data reset.
- Open the back panel of the device at first.
- Connect the wire with the correct ISP Pinout.
- Then connect the ISP Pinout to the UFi Box and connect your device via USB cable to the PC.
- Go to the Device Manager on your PC.
- You will see your device in the list > run the UFi Box and locate the scatter file.
- Go to the user Partition / Special Task and click on Reset FRP on the UFI Box.
- You’re done.
Steps to Hard Reset Realme C17 (Bypass Pattern Lock)
- Remove the back panel of the Realme C17 and connect the wire to the ISP Pinout.
- Next, connect the correct ISP Pinout to the UFi Box.
- Connect your Realme C17 to the PC via a USB cable.
- Head over to the PC and open Device Manager.
- If your device is located there, run the UFi Box.
- Locate the scatter file > go to the Partition / Special Task on the UFI Box.
- Click on Factory Reset.
That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was helpful to you in order to bypass the FRP Lock or perform a factory reset on your Realme C17 (RMX2101) handset.