In this tutorial, we will guide you to remove the FRP lock on your Oppo Reno 2F CPH1989 smartphone. Follow this method to bypass the FRP or Google verification using the ISP pinout method. You can find Oppo Reno 2F ISP Testpoint here.
Instructions To Bypass FRP lock on Oppo Reno 2F using UFI
Make sure to download the required tool and drivers to complete this process successfully.
Also Read: Oppo Reno 2F CPH1989 Firmware flash file
- This guide is for the Oppo Reno 2F CPH1989 variant only.
- You will need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
Well, ‘FRP’ known for the term “Factory Reset Protection.” It’s a security measure taken by Google for Android platforms and devices running on the Android 5.1 Lollipop or above version. This functionality gets activated once you sign in to a Google Account on your Android device. And once it is activated, it will prevent you from using the phone until you enter the previous Google Account Credentials. It will remain the same as well, even after doing the factory data reset.
- Open the back panel of the device at first.
- Connect the wire with the correct ISP Pinout.
- Then connect the ISP Pinout to the UFi Box and connect your device via USB cable to the PC.
- Go to the Device Manager on your PC.
- You will see your device in the list > run the UFi Box and locate the scatter file.
- Go to the user Partition / Special Task and click on Reset FRP on the UFI Box.
- You’re done.
Steps to Hard Reset Oppo Reno 2F (Bypass Pattern Lock)
- Remove the back panel of the Oppo Reno 2F and connect the wire to the ISP Pinout.
- Next, connect the correct ISP Pinout to the UFi Box.
- Connect your Oppo Reno 2F to the PC via a USB cable.
- Head over to the PC and open Device Manager.
- If your device is located there, run the UFi Box.
- Locate the scatter file > go to the Partition / Special Task on the UFI Box.
- Click on Factory Reset.
That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was helpful to you in order to bypass the FRP Lock or perform a factory reset on your Oppo Reno 2F (CPH1989) handset.