Samsung Galaxy M11 was launched in India with a hole-punch display design and features a triple rear camera setup. The device runs Android 10 along with One UI and has Dolby Atmos support. In this tutorial, we will guide you to remove the FRP lock on your Samsung Galaxy M11 (SM-M115F / M115M) smartphone.
Follow this method to bypass the FRP or Google verification using the ISP pinout method. You can find Samsung Galaxy M11 ISP Testpoint here.
Samsung Galaxy M11: Device Overview
The Samsung Galaxy M11 features a 6.4-inch PLS IPS panel with an HD+ resolution of 720 x 1560. The screen has a tall aspect ratio of 19.5:9, and as it is a budget device, we don’t get any form of protection on display. In terms of power, we only get the budget-oriented Qualcomm Snapdragon 450, which is not an efficient processor at all, especially considering the mid-range and flagship processors from Qualcomm. It is an octa-core processor with eight Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz. There are no specific high-performance cores here.
For the cameras, we see a triple camera setup at the back. It features a 13MP primary sensor with an f/1.8 lens, a 5MP ultrawide sensor with an f/2.2 lens, and a 2MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 lens. The primary camera can only shoot up to 1080p videos due to the low power of the Snapdragon 450 processor. Coming to the front, we get a single 8MP sensor with an f/2.0 lens. This is also only capable of 1080p videos.
There are two storage configurations available for the Samsung Galaxy M11: 3GB + 32GB and 4GB + 64GB. There is a dedicated slot in the smartphone for storage expansion via a MicroSD card. In terms of connectivity, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, and USB Type-C 2.0. Powering all of this is a 5,000 mAh battery, which supports up to 15W of fast charging. This budget smartphone from Samsung is available in four color options: Black, Metallic Blue, and Violet.
Instructions To Bypass FRP lock on Samsung Galaxy M11 using UFI
Make sure to download the required tool and drivers to complete this process successfully.
- This guide is for the Samsung Galaxy M11 (SM-M115F / M115M) variant only.
- You will need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
Well, ‘FRP’ is known for the term “Factory Reset Protection.” It’s a security measure taken by Google for Android platforms and devices running on the Android 5.1 Lollipop or above version. This functionality gets activated once you sign in to a Google Account on your Android device. And once it is activated, it will prevent you from using the phone until you enter the previous Google Account Credentials. It will remain the same as well, even after doing the factory data reset.
- Open the back panel of the device at first.
- Connect the wire with the correct ISP Pinout.
- Then connect the ISP Pinout to the UFi Box and connect your device via USB cable to the PC.
- Go to the Device Manager on your PC.
- You will see your device in the list > run the UFi Box and locate the scatter file.
- Go to the user Partition / Special Task and click on Reset FRP on the UFI Box.
- You’re done.
Steps to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy M11 (Bypass Pattern Lock)
- Remove the back panel of the Samsung Galaxy M11 and connect the wire to the ISP Pinout.
- Next, connect the correct ISP Pinout to the UFi Box.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy M11 to the PC via a USB cable.
- Head over to the PC and open Device Manager.
- If your device is located there, run the UFi Box.
- Locate the scatter file > go to the Partition / Special Task on the UFI Box.
- Click on Factory Reset.
That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was helpful to you in order to bypass the FRP Lock or perform a factory reset on your Samsung Galaxy M11 (SM-M115F / M115M) handset.