Oppo has started rolling their new version of ColorOS update for all the Realme lineup. The update bumps the version of the ColorOS to ColorOS 5.2. Last time, we shared the ColorOS 5.2 for Realme 2, Realme 2 Pro and also Realme C1. Now the update is available for Oppo Realme 1 device. If you have an Oppo Realme 1, then you should be receiving this update over-the-air. In case if you have not received, then here we will guide on how to download and install the latest stable ColorOS 5.2 on Oppo Realme 1.
The update brings many new changes to the ColorOS UI, such as Single swipe to dismiss the notification, Smart Bar for faster multitasking, swipe up to reboot in the shutdown interface, Long press power button to open the Google Assistant and also optimized the ColorOS UI. If you have received this update, then you are one lucky number from Oppo Realme 1 users to upgrade the device. But don’t worry! We will cover the download link and guide to install ColorOS 5.2 on Oppo Realme 1.
The update is already started rolling via OTA to users on an old version of ColorOS without any root or mods. With this update, the Oppo Realme 1 will receive the new build number CPH1861EX_11.A.27 and has 2.3 GB in size. Follow this guide to install manually on your Oppo Realme 1.
Table of Contents
Changelog: ColorOS 5.2 for Oppo Realme 1
- Improved beauty mode and vivid mode can now be used simultaneously.
- Added author watermark for the camera.
- Android Security Patch Level: December 5, 2018.
Download ColorOS 5.2 for Oppo Realme 1:
- Download ColorOS 5.2 OTA for Oppo Realme 1: Download Here
Steps to install ColorOS 5.2 on Oppo Realme 1
Before downloading and upgrading the Oppo Realme 1 to ColorOS 5.2, you need few requirements. Make sure you download all the required files and take a backup of entire data on your phone to avoid any deletion.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Oppo Realme 1.
- Make sure that your Oppo Realme 1 has at least 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
Instructions to Install:
- First of all download the ColorOS 5.2 OTA and move the zip file to the root directory on your folder.
- You need to boot your device into Recovery mode. Follow this video guide on how to boot into recovery on Realme device.
- In recovery mode, select language
- Now Choose the package from internal storage
- Select the ColorOS OTA zip file and tap OK to install the update on Oppo Realme 1.
- Wait for the installation process to complete. Once it is done! Reboot your device and enjoy the update.
I hope this guide was useful to download and install ColorOS 5.2 on Oppo Realme 1.