UMIDIGI is a vendor that comes with a wide range of smartphones. Recently they have unveiled its new mid-range smartphone, i.e., the UMIDIGI S5 Pro. This sports the Helio G90T, 6.39 inch AMOLED display, 48MP quad rear camera setup, 16MP selfie motorized pop-up unit, 4680 mAh battery, 6GB of RAM, and with 256GB of UFS 2.1 storage. Here we will share the Most Common Umidigi S5 Pro Problems and How to Fix it – WiFi, Bluetooth, Camera, SD, Sim, and More.
- Umidigi S5 Pro Device Overview
- Most Common Umidigi S5 Pro Problems and Their solution/bug fixes
- Connectivity issues
- Performance issues (random reboots, stutter or lag, rapid battery drain)
- Overheating and battery drain issue
- Poor Battery Life
- Slow Charging
- Umidigi S5 Pro Fingerprint Sensor Issue
- Umidigi S5 Pro Not Turning ON
- Umidigi S5 Pro Not getting charged via cable/charger
- Brightness problem in Umidigi S5 Pro
- Windows 10 does not recognize the phone
- Apps not working properly
- SIM/Network Problems
- Notifications get cleared automatically
- Poor Front or Rear Camera Quality
- Unfortunately camera has stopped
- Earpiece Sounds Robotic
- SD Card Remains Undetected
- Unable to eject the SIM tray
- Unresponsive Touchscreen
Umidigi S5 Pro Device Overview
The UMIDIGI S5 Pro sports a 6.39 inch AMOLED display with a Full HD+ resolution. This display is in the 19:5:9 aspect ratio, a screen to body ratio of 93.1 percent, a pixel density of 398 Pixel Per Inch (PPI), a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, and it supports ten fingers at a time. The brand doesn’t reveal which version of the Gorilla Glass they are using, and it a full display smartphone. This AMOLED display also comes with an in-display fingerprint scanner.
Underneath the UMIDIGI S5 Pro, it sports the MediaTek Helio G90T, which is built on the 12nm process. This SoC comes with two Cortex A76 cores, which clocks at 2.05GHz and other 6 Cortex A55 cores, which clock at 2.0GHz. To the GPU side, this SoC comes with the Mali G76 MC4 GPU. That said, coming to the variants in which it is available, it is available only in a single variant, i.e., with 6GB of LPDDR4x RAM. It also comes with 256GB of UFS 2.1 onboard storage. Further, this is also expandable via the micro SD card up to 256GB.
Talking about the optics, the UMIDIGI S5 Pro sports a quad rear camera setup. This consists of a primary 48MP Sony IMX 586 sensor with an aperture value of f/1.79, and PDAF. This primary sensor, coupled with a 16MP secondary ultra wide-angle sensor with a field of view of 120°. Further, it has a tertiary 5MP depth sensor, and finally, it has a quaternary 5MP macro sensor with a 2cm macro distance. To the front, it has a 16MP sensor that is placed in a motorized unit.
The UMIDIGI S5 Pro runs on the latest Android 10. It provides you a pure stock android experience and with privacy controls. The UMIDIGI S5 Pro packs a 4,680 mAh battery with support for 18W Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot. Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD. GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS. FM radio USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go. The device is available in two color options, namely the Cosmic Black and Ocean Blue.
Most Common Umidigi S5 Pro Problems and Their solution/bug fixes
Just like every other Smartphone or tablet, Umidigi S5 Pro also has shortcomings too. Here in this article, we have compiled all the common problems in Umidigi S5 Pro that the users may encounter. We also given all the solutions as to how you can solve the issues or troubleshoot yourself. In here we will sort out the problems on Umidigi S5 Pro such as brightness, performance, Apps Force close problem, Overheating, Battery Charging, Mobile Data, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Connectivity issues. Most common problems of Umidigi S5 Pro and Their solution and bug fixes.
I have seen many users from all different smartphone report problems related to the Connectivity issue. As we said, this issue is normally present on some Android phones. There can be issues with connectivity on Umidigi S5 Pro. Follow the given general steps for connectivity issue problems of Umidigi S5 Pro
Wi-Fi/Internet connectivity problems
- Check if the services have been suspended or temporarily stopped on your internet connection. Multiple reasons can be there for the same. One example is downloading the data beyond the defined limit on your connection
- Check if network security is disabled. You can face this problem because of the very same reason
- It’s nothing but an issue in the browser you are using to access the internet which is causing this problem. Check and take the action required
- Placing the router at a central location always assure the problem is not caused due to a limited connectivity
- The reason you are facing this problem is not entering the correct authentication details of the network in the phone
- Check and make sure the router has been configured properly in the phone
- This problem might be due to opening a web address which is barred or restricted by the internet service provide
- Make sure the IP mismatch of your device on the network is not responsible for this fault
- You simply need to make it sure the problem is not there just because your phone is having something wrong with the Wi-Fi antenna
- Check if the LAN settings are customized by you. The same can cause this problem
- Check if the actual fault is there just because the phone is having a hardware issue with the same
- Do check if your Umidigi S5 Pro is having an app installed on the same which is accessing the Wi-Fi feature
- Check if there some additional restrictions imposed on the network you are trying to connect your device with
- This problem might be due to a wrong cable connection on the router. Check the same
- In most of the cases, this happens due to a weak Bluetooth connection. Keep the devices as close as possible
- Verify if the data you are receiving or sending is supported by your device or the other. If not, the same can be a reason to this problem
- Clearing the cache data of the phone can probably eliminate this problem. Try it once
- Open the Bluetooth settings on your device and delete the device you paired last. Now close the settings and try connecting one more time
- Do check if the actual problem is lying in the other device. Take action accordingly
- Make sure the phone Bluetooth is not manually disabled. The same can be a reason you are facing the glitch
- Check if both the phones are paired correctly to each other. Improper pairing can cause the issue
- Sometimes it’s nothing but running your Umidigi S5 Pro in the power saving mode that disabled the Bluetooth
- Make sure both the devices support the Bluetooth version installed on the other
- The reason you are facing this issue might be the hidden visibility of the Bluetooth connection
- Check and make sure any security concern in any of the devices is not the actual trouble creator
- Any kind of radiation around your Umidigi S5 Pro can stop the Bluetooth to run and perform its task smoothly. Check
- You might be sending a lot of data through Bluetooth. Diving the same into smaller segments can solve the problem
- Make sure the system storage space is not running out. The same can be a reason to the problem
- Perform a general restart to the device. Check the status of the problem post doing so
Mobile data not working
- Your data pack might have expired. Check the same and make sure it is not the reason to this problem
- This might be happening due to crossing your daily bandwidth limit usage. Check if this is the case
- Make sure the actual problem is not with the phone SIM card. Refer to the solutions listed under the headline “SIM/Network Problems” in this post
- Make sure if the internet services are facing an obstacle on your phone due to any of the possible reason
- This can happen in some cases when the phone is updating the installed apps or is downloading the OS updates. Check if this is the reason
- Simply make sure the actual fault is not caused just because the storage space is not available in the phone. This can happen in certain cases
- A problem with the service provider or with the network can be a reason you have to face this fault in your phone
- Make sure you are not confusing this problem with the slow internet speed
- One of the mobile data-related common problems in Umidigi S5 Pro is nothing but poor signal strength
- Reset the network setting to the recommended mode in case you customize them. This can solve the problem for sure
- Simply restart the phone and check if this help you to fix the issue
- Turning the roaming services OFF can be a reason to this problem on your device
- Check if the network mode selection on the phone is wrong. You might have selected a 2G network in the same when you are using a 3G SIM
- Clear the cache partition of the device and check if this solves the problem on your device
- Check if the internet connectivity on the device is poor and the same is causing this problem
- Make sure the actual problem is not in the phone GPS sensor. Check and get it repaired if you find the same
- The problem could be there on the GPS antenna of the device. Thus, check the same and take the action required
- Toggle the phone GPS and check if this works
- Sometimes running a number of apps on the phone that access the phone GPS cause this problem. Close a few and check if the problem is solved
- Check if the phone location services are ON. This is required for the proper working and functionality of phone GPS
- Enabling power saving mode on your Umidigi S5 Pro can be the reason for this problem
- Make sure the GPS problem in the device is not related to the failure of any hardware component
- Check if any important OS update is spending and install the same. This can solve the GPS-related common problems in Umidigi S5 Pro
- Select high accuracy mode in the location services and restart your device. This may solve the problem
- Check if this problem can be solved by updating the Google maps
- Recalibrate the GPS on the device using the compass app and check if the problem is eliminated
- The phone GPS might be disabled or turned OFF manually. Check and turn it ON if so
- Refreshing the GPS data on your device can solve this problem. Check if this works
- If nothing work, perform a factory restart by saving the phone data first and check if the problem is gone
Performance issues (random reboots, stutter or lag, rapid battery drain)
There have been problems like performance issues with the Umidigi S5 Pro device and we always search the web for How to fix this problem in Umidigi S5 Pro. It goes for rebooting repeatedly and at random. There have been issues of stutter and lag also. Sometimes there is a rapid draining of the battery even when the phone is not in use.
- The smartphone might be having a virus in the same which is causing the actual trouble
- Check and make sure all the apps installed in your device are running in the latest versions released. If not, simply update them
- Perform a basic restart and check if the problem is gone
- The common problems in Umidigi S5 Pro which are related to the slow performance generally declare their presence when you run the phone in the safe mode
- Check if this problem is there just because the phone recommended settings are changed to custom
- Check if the phone is running out of the storage space. This can automatically stop various features and apps
- The reason you are facing this problem is nothing but a faulty RAM in the device
- Close all the apps running in the background and perform a basic reboot. Check if this solves the problem
- Delete the unused apps, data, and files stored in your device. Check if this helps you to fix the problem
- Simply make sure the actual problem is not caused just because your device is having a virus in the same
- The slow performance of your phone could be due to a weak internet connection. Check and take the suitable action
- One of the recently installed third-party themes on your phone can be the reason to this problem. Delete it and check if the performance improves
- Perform a hardware reset and check if this solves the problem
- Read our guide on how to increase the performance of your device and boost your device to run flawlessly.
- There may be a rogue app which could be the cause of the poor performance. Boot the device into Safe Mode. If the problem persists, delete the last few apps you may have installed before the problem started. The last resort is to perform the factory reset. Make sure to take the backup or else, you will lose all your data, videos, photos, etc
Overheating and battery drain issue
If we love gaming then we know that nowadays most of the smartphone comes with support for 1K, 2K, and 4K HDR gaming support. As is the case, Umidigi S5 Pro may overheat or drain the battery in case if we stream online video or play games for a long time. We all already know that most of the users these days use smartphones either for playing high-performance video games or streaming online videos of high resolution. Such use of smartphones leads to overheating and battery drain issue in these devices.
Lets us discuss how to fix such problems in Umidigi S5 Pro Smartphones.
- Check if you are using a third-party charger to charge your device. This often causes overheating problems
- Make sure the power bank if you own the same and use it to charge your device is actually compatible with the same
- The reason to this problem is nothing but the installation of games in the phone which are not supported by it
- Check and make sure the actual problem is not caused just because your Umidigi S5 Pro is having something wrong with the ventilation system
- Check if a blocked app in your device is causing the actual trouble
- Simply make sure the problem is not caused just because your smartphone is running in the power saving mode all the time
- Overcharging your device is one of the major reasons to this problem. Check and take the action required
- Simply make sure the actual fault is not associated with the data stored in the device
- Make sure an OS bug in your device is causing the actual culprit. Download the latest updates and install them. This will fix the issue
- The overheating of any smartphone is caused when the battery is not in a healthy condition. Check the same
- A general restart may fix this problem. Try the same
- Sometimes it’s nothing but the general factors related to the environment around you which causes the overheating problem in a smartphone
- Check and make sure the actual trouble is not caused just because there are some streaming apps installed in your phone
- Do not use the smartphone while it is put on charge.
- If you are streaming high-resolution videos on a channel like youtube, you can lower the resolution which could resolve the problem of overheating.
- Most OEM Smartphones comes with an installed app which user can uninstall if it is not being used by them.
- You can go to settings> battery and battery setting usage to see which app is using how much battery and uninstall that particular app.
- You can put a limit on the number of games you have installed or play on Umidigi S5 Pro.
- After uninstalling unnecessary apps from Umidigi S5 Pro user can perform a Factory reset.
Poor Battery Life
- The phone GPS might be turned ON. Check and turn it OFF if the same is not required
- Make sure the problem is not caused just because there are some of the power-hungry apps installed on the phone
- Sometimes it’s nothing but running the phone in the power saving mode all the time that truly affects its battery performance
- In case any app is installed in the phone for boosting the battery backup, simply delete the same
- Make sure your phone always runs in the general settings and not in custom. The same can have an impact on the battery backup
- Do check and make sure the problem is not caused due to a battery faulty in your Umidigi S5 Pro
- You can fix this problem by reducing the screen brightness if it is too high
- A lot of apps are there which sends unwanted notifications that affect the battery performance of the device. Check if this is causing the problem
- Make sure your Umidigi S5 Pro is not having something wrong with the installed apps
- There are chances that the problem is there just because a lot of apps are running in the background. Check and close them
- Sometimes it’s nothing but installing games on the phone by customizing their settings which affect the battery performance
- This problem can be solved by performing a software reset. Check if this works
- Delete the data stored on the phone a long ago which is not having any use now. The same can help you to fix the issue for sure
- Do check if your phone is having something wrong with the OS
- Turn OFF the Wi-Fi hotspot and check if this improves the charging time of your phone
- The reason you are facing this problem is nothing but a softer issue in the phone
- Simply check and make sure the problem is not there just because the charger you are using is faulty
- There are chances that the actual problem is caused just because your phone is having a problem in the charging port
- Make sure the problem is not there just because any of the pirated accessories is connected to your device
- Keep the phone Bluetooth and Wi-Fi OFF while charging the same
- Make sure not to download the data from the internet while you are charging your gadget
- This problem can be fixed simply by restarting your device. Try the same
- Delete the unused apps from your Umidigi S5 Pro and check if this can help you to fix this problem
- The power source with which the phone charger is connected might be weak
- Check if this problem is caused by a phone virus. Scan your device and take the action required
- Avoid installing third-party apps in your phone
Umidigi S5 Pro Fingerprint Sensor Issue
- First of all, simply clean your hands. Dust or debris on the fingers can be a reason to the problem
- Gently clean the fingerprint scanner on the phone with a soft cloth and check if this solves the problem
- This problem can sometimes declare its presence due to completely filling the storage space of the phone
- The fingerprint scanner might not be working due to a bug in the Operating System. Check and take the required action.
- Simply delete the saved fingerprint from your Umidigi S5 Pro and add it again. This can solve the problem
- One of the reasons for the fingerprint-related common problems in Umidigi S5 Pro is nothing but putting pressure on the fingerprint scanner very softly. Put a bit more pressure on the same with your finger and check if this works
- Always make sure to add more than one fingerprint
- Your fingers might be wet and the same can be a reason for this problem
- Always give priority to the phone updates. Installing them make sure the problem wouldn’t declare its presence
- Check if there is a minor injury on your finger which might be acting as a barrier for the scanner when it tries to read the information from the same
- Performing a factory restart can solve this problem. If this doesn’t work, the reason for this problem might be a hardware fault in the phone.
- Sometimes this problem could be there due to allowing multiple apps installed on the phone to access the fingerprint scanner on the phone. Check and take the action required
Umidigi S5 Pro Not Turning ON
- Check if the phone battery is charged. This could be due to the consumption of entire juice from the same
- An issue with the third-party app can cause this problem. Thus, check all the apps before you install them in the phone and make sure they are compatible with the same
- Make sure to press the power button a bit hardly and check if this helps
- Sometimes this problem would be due to a fault in the power button. Check and take the action required
- An unknown software glitch in the device can be a reason to this problem. Check and take the action required
- There are chances that the phone is getting turned but it’s the screen which is not. Check and make sure this is not the actual issue in your case
- This might be happening because you restarted or turned OFF your device when it was updating
- Know the exact number of seconds for which you need to press the power button. Sometimes this problem is there just because you are pressing the same for a very short span of time
- A liquid damage to your Umidigi S5 Pro can be a reason to this problem. Check and take the action required
- A hardware damage in your phone can be the reason to this problem. Check and get it repaired
- Overheating can sometime turn off the device automatically and you cannot turn it ON unless the inner temperature comes down the normal range
- Check if the phone can be turned ON in the safe mode. Press the power button with the volume up/down button for the same. If this doesn’t work, try opening it in the recovery mode
Umidigi S5 Pro Not getting charged via cable/charger
- Check if this is a problem just because the phone battery is faulty
- Make sure the phone charger is in proper working condition
- A lose connection between the phone and the charging cable can be a reason to this problem. Thus, make sure to connect them properly
- A bad app or the one installed from a third-party source can be the reason to this problem
- Don’t use a third-party charger as this can be a reason to this problem
- Check if dust or debris is there in the charging port and clean it. The same can be a reason you have to face this problem in your device
- In some cases, the phone gets charged but the charging percentage icon which doesn’t give the correct information. This can happen due to a software bug. Check and install the latest updates if the same is pending
- Sometimes the charging-related common problems in Umidigi S5 Pro are experienced when the charging socket/power source you are using to charge your widget is faulty
- Check if the actual fault is with the charging cable. Check and replace the same if required
- This problem could be due to detection of moisture in your Umidigi S5 Pro. Check its level and take the required action
- Remove the last application you installed and check if this helps you to deal with the problem
- An issue with the phone motherboard can be the reason you have to face this problem
- The pins in the phone socket might be damaged and the same is causing this problem. Check the same
- Drain the phone battery completely and charge it again. Check if the problems is solved
- Performing a forced restart to the phone can fix this issue. Simply try the same
Brightness problem in Umidigi S5 Pro
I bought Umidigi S5 Pro from Gearbest, and now my phone brightness is very low. I can’t even take my phone out of the pocket to check the notification at the daytime under sunlight. – User report
When I play any video on Umidigi S5 Pro, the brightness automatically goes to a minimum level. What should I do? – User report
Did you ever face any situation like that? well, the don’t worry, Here I will guide you on how to overcome the situation related to brightness on Umidigi S5 Pro. We can overcome the low brightness issue with some simple solution
This brightness issue on Umidigi S5 Pro can be fixed with the help of the application. If you have the latest OTA, then upgrade and see if the brightness issue has solved. In case if you still see the brightness problem. A permanent solution will soon be available. In the meantime, you can download Lux Auto Brightness app from Google Play Store. It is one of the best tools which help in getting a control the brightness feature. Fortunately, there is a free version too available. Most Common Umidigi S5 Pro Problems and How to Fix it
Windows 10 does not recognize the phone
Some users have reported that Umidigi S5 Pro does not recognize by Windows 10 as a storage device. It becomes very hard to transfer files and another media content. Though the phone can still be charged from PC.
This issue has been resolved. You can manually enable USB Debugging mode by following a few easy steps.
- Open Settings – About Phone and keep tapping on Build Number several times till a pop-up
- The pop up will say “You are now a developer.”
- In the Setting menu, a new option will appear called Developer Options. Open it.
- Tap on USB debugging to enable it.
- You may have to reboot the phone once.
- Plug in the phone and change USB configuration to MTP.
This should resolve the issue and you will be able to transfer the file.
Apps not working properly
- You can fix this problem simply by deleting the apps from your phone and installing them again. Try
- Check if the phone is infected with a virus and the actual trouble is caused by the same
- There are certain chances that the Operating System on your device is having something wrong. If multiple apps are causing the problem, the same can be a reason to the problem
- Do check and make sure the problem is not caused just because your phone is having a problem in the RAM
- Check if the apps installed in the phone are outdated. This can be a key reason to the problem
- You always need to make sure that the apps have permissions given to them to access your Umidigi S5 Pro features and data
- The reason you are facing this problem is nothing but running the phone in the safe mode
- Check if the actual problem is there just because your smartphone is having something wrong with the app manager
- This problem could be there just because your phone features are manually disabled
- The reason you are facing this problem is nothing but installing the apps from other sources than the official Play Store
- Check and make sure the apps are not installed in a third-party storage space. The same can be a reason you are facing the issue
- Perform a general restart and check if this helps you
- Delete the cache data of the installed apps one after one and check if the problem is gone
- In several cases, it’s nothing but the problem in any of the hardware components of your device which causes the problem
- This problem can be fixed with a general restart to the phone. Check if this works
- The actual problem could be there just because the SIM card has not been inserted in the phone accurately. Check
- One of the reasons to the common problems in Umidigi S5 Pro is nothing but restricting the SIM card access with a pin or a password
- This problem can be fixed by selecting the home network manually in the network settings
- Check and make sure the roaming services are activated on your SIM card. They are required while you are traveling
- There are chances that the fault is there in the SIM slot. Check the same properly
- Sometimes the users have to face this problem just because the network signal duplexer on the phone is unable to perform its task
- The reason you are facing this problem is unlocking the phone bootloader. This invites other updates than the ones which are meant for your device
- Check if the variant you have purchased is compatible with the SIM card frequency
- Make sure to come out of the basement as limited signal strength over there is often confused with this problem
- Do check and make sure the fault is not caused just because your smartphone is running in the airplane mode
- Check if this problem is there just because the SIM card is physically damaged
- In some cases, the users have to face this problem just because the SIM card is not having 4G services activated on the same
- Check if you are in a restricted area where the network signals are barred
Notifications get cleared automatically
There are reports that the Notification on Umidigi S5 Pro gets deleted automatically. This problem can be resolved by following the below simple method which can fix the Notifications get cleared automatically on Umidigi S5 Pro.
This is not the issue of a bug. It is related to battery management. Follow these simple steps.
- Go to Settings – battery and then disable Hibernation/Aggressive Dose
- If you want to select which apps send you notifications, you can do it here. . Go to Settings – Battery – Battery Optimization (tap the three vertical dots at the top right corner). Here you can select which apps you want to receive notifications from.
Poor Front or Rear Camera Quality
- Capturing the images from a wrong angle could be the reason you have to face this issue
- Simply make sure the problem is not caused just because your smartphone is having a fault in the camera app you are using. It would be good to stay with the default app than using any other
- Check if a basic restart to your Umidigi S5 Pro helps you to fix the problem
- Simply make sure the problem is not caused just because your smartphone is running in the power-saving mode
- Check and make sure an OS bug is not the actual trouble creator.
- Open the camera settings on your device. Check if you have selected a shooting mode which is not relevant to the nearby visibility conditions
- Keep the phone flashlight ON wherever required
- Check and make sure the actual reason to this problem is not associated with a hardware failure
- Simply make sure the problem is not there just because your device is having something wrong with the camera lens
- Check if cleaning the lens fix this problem
- Do check and make sure the burst mode image capturing is disabled. The same is one of the major reason to the poor camera quality
- This problem can be solved easily by using the image stabilization option
- Check if the HD mode is turned ON while capturing the images
- It’s nothing but the camera zoom feature that you are using which is actually causing the trouble
- If this problem declare its presence during a video call, the poor network signal strength or the low connectivity of your internet connection can be blamed for this
Unfortunately camera has stopped
- One possible reason for this problem is an issue with the default camera driver software in the phone. Check if installing the new updates for the OS fixes this problem
- Make sure you aren’t using a third-party camera application which is not compatible with your Umidigi S5 Pro
- Disable the safe mode if your phone is running in the same
- This problem could be there just because the phone has something wrong with any of the hardware components inside
- Close the camera application if it is running in the background and open it again after 30 seconds. Check if this solves the problem
- Delete the cache of the camera application and check if this helps you to deal with the problem
- Do check and make sure the actual problem is not caused just because the camera lens is faulty or is having a damage on the same
- There might be no storage space available in the phone or in the memory selected for storing the camera files and the same can cause this problem. Most of the times the camera-related common problems in Umidigi S5 Pro are because of no other reason than this
Earpiece Sounds Robotic
The speakers of earpieces/hands-frees sound robotics and on the time of a phone call, it sounds metallic too, some users have complained.
- Check if this problem is there because you have installed a third-party music app in your phone which is not supported
- The robotic sound in the earpiece can be among the common problems in Umidigi S5 Pro when you run it in the safe mode
- Make sure the phone sound card is in proper working condition and is not contributing for this trouble
- Improperly connecting or pairing the earpiece with the phone can be a reason you are facing the problem. Check the same
- Simply make sure the problem is not caused just because your smartphone is having something wrong with the default sound drivers
- Playing music which is of very low quality can be the reason you are facing the trouble
- Sometimes it’s nothing but the liquid damage caused to the earpiece speakers which gives robotic sound
- This problem can arrive during a voice call because of fluctuating network signal strength
- The problem might be there just because your phone is having something wrong with the OS. Check
- Make sure the problem is not caused because of signal blockage or attenuation in the earpiece
- Sometimes it’s nothing but a compatibility issue that causes this problem
- Check if the earpiece is giving the robotic sound just because your phone is suffering from a hardware problem
- Don’t customize the sound settings of your device. The same is one of the reasons for the problem
SD Card Remains Undetected
One of the Umidigi S5 Pro problems noticed is that after inserting the SD Card into it, sometimes it’s not even detected, claimed by users. If you have already inserted an SD card into the slot and it is still not being detected, you can try out the following Umidigi S5 Pro Solutions.
- Firstly, Insert the SD card again after restarting your Umidigi S5 Pro.
- Try to insert your SD card into another smartphone or use a card reader to insert it into your PC and Make sure Your SD card is working properly.
- Try to format the SD card on the computer first and then insert it in Umidigi S5 Pro.
- If this doesn’t work, try using another microSD card.
- If the problem still arises, take your smartphone to the service center as there might be something wrong with the microSD card slot.
Unable to eject the SIM tray
Some users have reported that they were not able to eject the SIM tray out of their smartphone. There can be several reasons for that to happen.
If you are not able to eject the SIM tray, you can follow the steps below.
- Make sure you using the SIM tray tool provided with the Umidigi S5 Pro. It is in the same box the smartphone shipped in depending on the region, it may be in a cardboard envelope.
- If you don’t have the SIM tray eject tool, you can even use a paperclip to eject the tray from the smartphone housing.
- Do not try to pry the tray out; otherwise, you’ll damage it permanently. The only way to take it out is by putting the tool into the small slot located beside it.
- If the tray is still not coming out, you’ll need to take your smartphone to a certified Umidigi technician.
Many users have reported about the inaccuracy in the touchscreen.
Anyways, this issue can be handled easily. Read here and find the Umidigi S5 Pro solutions possible. To fix Umidigi S5 Pro problems linked to the touch screen, follow the instructions below:
- Try to restart your Umidigi S5 Pro and check if the problem is solved.
- Make sure your hands are clean and not wet.
- Make sure the screen is totally clean and there are no oil or dust particles.
- There could be a software problem in some cases and the touch screen is unable to perform its tasks.
- Try to reset your factory option, if nothing works.
All the frequent problems and how to fix them have been discussed in detail above. These are small issues and they should not prevent you from buying a good phone. Almost all these problems are software related. Common problems in Umidigi S5 Pro makes customers unhappy, therefore, Umidigi S5 Pro keep sending updates to help with these issues. Just ensure you always have the latest version installed and enjoy your new phone. I hope this article will help you to fix the Umidigi S5 Pro Problems.
Some of the common problems in Umidigi S5 Pro smartphone can be more daunting than what you pretend them. Therefore, you must make sure that they are eliminated with the correct procedure only. This post is effective in all the issues present in the software domain of the phone. For any fault in the phone hardware, you simply need to approach the official support for this gadget. We hope you like this post and our website. Keep visiting to explore all the latest news about the smartphone world.
My S5 pro is dropping calls while speaking with other party. Also
my phone shows busy signal while trying to make call. Have to
restart my phone to make the call. People called were not using their phone at that time.
I bought a new umidigi s5 pro and on unboxing came on for one day then total blank screen. The phone was fully charged and on trying to get it to come on it just vibrating indicating it is either coming on or switching off. no logo display or any indication. Tried all hard set procedures to no avail. I am total disappointed and this has cause me a total inconvenience as I now have to wait for another phone to be shipped.